Our valued sponsor

New member with several questions regarding: privacy, security, and panamalaw.org

ricar

Offshore Agent
May 22, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone in this forum. It's my first post and I find some of the post very helpful for someone that is in need of help. After searching through google I haven't find any other forum better than this one, so hopefully fellow posters can help. I have several questions:

Due to some business deals in Africa and been resident of an EU country; I'm looking for the best way to offshore the benefits into an offshore entity due that I'm looking first and foremost for a bulletproof way not to access to any details of the business. I hope I make sense.

1.- Which country will guarantee me more privacy out of Seychelles, Panama, Andorra, Costa Rica, Belize, BVI, Hong Kong, Gibraltar. (Due to different reasons I need to choose from this list)

2.- I heard in other post about second citizenship and I found a company call panamalaw.org offering second citizenship and a new passport from Panama which you can obtain in a different name if you go through the process. The cost is around 45.000$. Has anyone heard of this company or has anyone can help me in the second citizenship program of different countries.

Thanks

Welcome ricar, the second question is easy to answer byt simply posting this link: /forum/f61/panamalaw-org-aka-panama-legal-scam-warning-learn-scam-9270/ it is self explaining doublethumbsup

From the countries you listed I would look into the Seychelles, Belize or HK - from my experience (I have a about 20 different offshore company setups) it seems that a cobination of Seychelles, and HK + Cyprus is what you may want to look into. For instant, a Seychelles company offers you the highest level of privacy and anonymity compared to the mentioned when it comes to simple setups. The owner of a Seychelles company is untraceable, that's not the case in the other mentioned offshore jurisdictions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much for your answer. I check the link that you send me thanks a lot. You probably save me a couple thousand euros. :)

Yes. I'm looking for a simple setup to avoid knowing where the money end it.

Do you know of any other jurisdictions that would offer a second citizenship program?

I believe that St. Kitts offers second citizenship. I'm not sure on the cost. I would narrow your list to Seychelles, Belize and British Virgin Islands re: privacy concerns. I would recommend using a nominee service as an additional layer of confidentiality. Carefully evaluate your budget (current and future), needs and wishes, timeline and try to get a clear picture of what your prospective services providers are offering.

Thank you for your comments. Mainly I'm concern about confidentiality at first so I can forward then the assets (money in this case) to a major bank in a another offshore country like Panama or Hong Kong to work with one of the major banks.

Second citizenship

dwilson said:
I believe that St. Kitts offers second citizenship. I'm not sure on the cost. I would narrow your list to Seychelles, Belize and British Virgin Islands re: privacy concerns. I would recommend using a nominee service as an additional layer of confidentiality. Carefully evaluate your budget (current and future), needs and wishes, timeline and try to get a clear picture of what your prospective services providers are offering.
The problem with second citizenship is the US. The US can not stop another country from granting citizenship but the US will come down on you heavily and keep an eye on you regarding using it as a tax heaven. It is the same reason the recent politician lady had to quickly cancel that move. Same reason why the facebook guy gave up his citizenship for another country. It use to be easier for Americans in the past but not these days. That is why IBC corporation is the way to go. You don't need second citizenship for that but as the in the quote above, "using a nominee service" is good.

Reactions: dwilson
Ricar - if you are concerned about confidentiality, then you need to employ nominee director services and create a trust for shares. I'm going to go out a limb here and say that I'm not a fan of bearer shares because they have to be registered with a custodian.

dwilson said:
Ricar - if you are concerned about confidentiality, then you need to employ nominee director services and create a trust for shares. I'm going to go out a limb here and say that I'm not a fan of bearer shares because they have to be registered with a custodian.
Second that.. you may want to avoid bearer shares and find workarounds like the one mentioned.

dwilson said:
What privacy does British Virgin Islands offer? I would believe that St. Kitts compared to the BVI offers a better privacy, so the other offshore jurisdictions you mentioned.