Our valued sponsor

New offshore company where to go?

JohnAlley

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
For years back I had a Seychelles company but because of my business situation and private health I couldn't overcome to keep the company so I just let it ran out so to say.

I'm ready with new business and very healthy so I want to get started again, where would you recommend to incorporate my new offshore company for tax, privacy and anonymity matters?

Is Seychelles still the same good place or do you think there are better places?

Personally I didn't find anything better than the Seychelles for simple IBC formation, that said it comes all to what it is you try to do? For instant if you are doing business in Europe you may better incorporate a BVI or Cyprus company and forget about total privacy to get business there. If you are into the Asian market a Seychelles company will be great and offer 150% anonymity while a Belize or Delaware company may be better if you want to do business in the USA.

Again I have to agree with blowfish, if you are new to all this and you don't have a clue to what you want a Seychelles company get you covered and is cheap, you can lookup at admins sales page here /company-formation/seychelles-ibc/ibc-company-fee.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Again I have to agree with blowfish' date=' if you are new to all this and you don't have a clue to what you want a Seychelles company get you covered and is cheap, you can lookup at admins sales page here [url']/company-formation/seychelles-ibc/ibc-company-fee.html[/url]
I'm jumping on this train. Noobs go for a Seychelles company formation it makes it all much easier to understand and you get far with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you incorporate in the Seychelles or Belize you won't do anything wron and can easely advance to some other offshore jurisdiction because you have learned what it all is about!

Personally I didn't find anything better than the Seychelles for simple IBC formation' date=' that said it comes all to what it is you try to do? For instant if you are doing business in Europe you may better incorporate a BVI or Cyprus company and forget about total privacy to get business there. If you are into the Asian market a Seychelles company will be great and offer 150% anonymity while a Belize or Delaware company may be better if you want to do business in the USA.[/quote']
I agree on all parts. If you don't have a clue, start with a simple Seychelles IBC setup! less than 2k including banking!

For years back I had a Seychelles company but because of my business situation and private health I couldn't overcome to keep the company so I just let it ran out so to say.
I'm ready with new business and very healthy so I want to get started again, where would you recommend to incorporate my new offshore company for tax, privacy and anonymity matters?

Is Seychelles still the same good place or do you think there are better places?
Seychelles is the same as always, great and high level of privacy and total anymous company formation. No alternatives if you are asking me !!!

Yeah I formed this Seychelles corp and things where going good atm I'm on the search for a different jurisdiction looking into Anguil. I opened a new topic to ask about Anguilla specific.
You seem to be on the right track. Other jurisdictions you may want to explore are Cooks Islands, Marshall Islands and Curacao!

Reactions: lavel
Yeah I formed this Seychelles corp and things where going good atm I'm on the search for a different jurisdiction looking into Anguil. I opened a new topic to ask about Anguilla specific.
Did you already setup something in Anguilla or somewhere else? more information please ;)

Still Seychelles company formation works great for me and all my businesses. I have only problems to get a new bank account for some new business because of all the changes this year.

I opened a Belize and Cyprus bank account for my Seychelles company. For a second project I will register a Belize company and banking in Mauritius to see if this works better for me.

Seychelles so many other offshore jurisdictions have become more complicated to incorporate your business. It requires some more documents but other than that it's still easy to start a business in an offshore jurisdiction. Most often easier than in some 3rd world countries.