Our valued sponsor

New Offshore Trust for new offshore company structure where and how to start?

drillbill

Offshore Agent
Jan 6, 2009
Visit site
We are in the process to start an entire new business in a (for us) new industry and want to seperate the other business activities we have from the new one.

Our existing corporations are located in Cyprus and the Seychelles, I need to know if it would be wise to start the new business in different jurisdictions(offshore ofcourse) or if it dosen't matter?

Any advise or help is much appreciated.

Out of the mind I would say the best is to keep things together to avoid any confusions, additional costs and potential risk of losing your anonymity. But maybe you can tell more broad about what it is you want to accomplish and your needs to get started of?

Not always in certain cases and business structures it can be beneficial to have 2 different offshore jurisdiction to work with.

drillbill said:
We are in the process to start an entire new business in a (for us) new industry and want to seperate the other business activities we have from the new one.
Our existing corporations are located in Cyprus and the Seychelles, I need to know if it would be wise to start the new business in different jurisdictions(offshore ofcourse) or if it dosen't matter?

Any advise or help is much appreciated.
Do you afraid from something or is it just a general hypothetical question? That would be the first I would ask myself. If your offshore company structure offer you privacy and asset protection then why do you want to move to another offshore jurisdiction that you don't know about?

Reactions: drillbill
Because I don't want to put all my eggs in one basked. I need to feel secure and comfortable with my offshore companies otherwise I can't run my business smoothly if you understand ;)