Our valued sponsor

New to all of this - How to get started with my new business?

My advice for you:

You could get a webdesigner/Wordpress dude to set up everything, BUT it´s worth to try it on your own. There are hundreds of tutorials on youtube and you can pretty much learn everything within a few weeks.

Regarding your payments it is important to know where you´re from. For example in Germany the method pay by bill is quite common. Actually the most used form of payment in Germany. You receive a bill with your package and can then pay within 14 days via bank transfer.

Sure other countries have other favourites. Paypal, Creditcard, Wire/Sepa, Check´s, name what you want. It is important to adapt to your key/core market. A lot of people like paypal. Personally i know from a lot of merchants about these ridiculous fee´s and several problems, but it´s up to you.

Your next steps:

1. Research: Look at your market. You customer´s and other merchants in your sector.
2. Set up a blueprint of your businessmodell and check out severall service. Maybe your local Bank can support you(?), or you might wanna look at some EMI´s or stick with paypal.
3. You can also ask a webdesign student to help you out with your shop/website. They´ll def. help you out for a few $.

When you have some further information and maybe a short business plan you´d like to show us, we can help you out with more things.

Reactions: suzy
I will try to explain :)

The idea is books (a kind of antiquarian) as a webshop. I need help with design and practical things, such as how I get paid payments and how it will be coordinated.
where is your business incorporated or do you run it sole proprietorship? most start with paypal or 2checkout for payment processing and wordpress is always a good start!

Some more details would help us to point you in the right direction ;)