Our valued sponsor

Newbie - OFFSHORE COMPANY, BANK ACCOUNT and VIRTUAL OFFICES information overload

Jump123

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
Hi, I am a complete newbie to setting up an offshore company and opening an offshore bank account and setting up virtual offices too. I have been trying to research this but there is such an overload of information and amazingly some of the information is also so contradictory too.
I have a few questions if you guys don't mind, I am currently based in South Africa and am very interested in setting up a business offshore with a bank account. I would initially want to run the business from within South Africa but set up an international number for the business while having virtual support services from my offshore base. Long term it would be nice to be able to set up a working base from the offshore company and country if this is feasible and doable.
Also I would like to know what the best cost is that I can expect to pay for all of this because again while searching on the internet there is such wide range of pricing structures that I am quite confused about this. Initially I would be targeting clients in South Africa and then a little later from within Asia and also the Eastern Block countries.

Reactions: JohnLocke
You may simply incorporate a Seychelles company with Virtuall office service.

That's the cheapest and fastest to do. For the company you could open a Cyprus bank account or EMI!

There are lots of providers of such, otherwise check my signature for one of them.

I am in the same position as the writer of this post but then in Portugal, want to take my business offshore but not sure which company to use, the pricings and conditions are so vast and different it is almost impossible to find the right one.. NEED HELP PLEASE

I am in the same position as the writer of this post but then in Portugal, want to take my business offshore but not sure which company to use, the pricings and conditions are so vast and different it is almost impossible to find the right one.. NEED HELP PLEASE actually reading it back it is going to be a little different. I am a consultant who has clients across the world, is getting rather insane with the different taxation issues, want to set up an offshore to lessen the admin load. Clients mostly in europe, asia, north and south america. Need to be able to run digital transactions , webshops and digital content through a electronic payment method. Not bothered about location just about quality of the company used to set it up

Reactions: Jump123
that is the point, i wouldnt have a clue who has a good reputation. Online talk is really cheap. i.e. it is really simple to create a goodlooking website and be all that but then they end up being suky and i hate wasting money.

Reactions: Jump123
Go with OCRA or some of the major offshore agent's it isn't so complicated to find any reliable one. You just need to have the money if you are going for a discounted provider you ask for troubles.

i will have a look... I saw a ad link a few weeks ago which brought me to a website which had ability to set up a civil trust in the seychelles or something like that but i stupidly wiped all my bookmarks and now i can nto find it anymore... does anyone know that company.. I want to set it up especially to trade on the markets..