Our valued sponsor

Newbie with Loads of Questions

dragonkokeshi

Offshore Agent
Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone,

So I'm new to this forum and I joined up because I wanted to learn what I could about how to better protect myself for the future economic collapse and troubles we're going to face in the world, and in America, specifically. This is also going to be a somewhat longer post; just a heads up.

Didn't really know how else to go about asking all this, so hear I am. I intend to explore around the forum to look for the information I'm seeking and how best to implement it into action, and at the same time, I feel myself bubbling over with questions and curiosities that I have a deep itch to have answered.

'Course I understand some of this material will already be here and I intend to search around and see what I can find, and for now I'd also like to ask about y'all's experiences and how you dealt with similar things I'm wondering.

And I know that no one can give legal advice, and that's not even what I'm looking for; I'm just looking for how you personally dealt with meeting your goals for whatever you hoped to achieve, as well as what you found worked out best for you, as opposed to mistakes you made.

At any rate, that's a big long intro, and I have a lot of questions. I don't expect anyone to answer all of them, as there are quite a few, but I do feel appreciative for any insight y'all can provide on any of these subjects :)

I'm a young man in his mid-to-late 20s who has a Masters degree and 2 years doctoral experience in clinical psychology, hypnotherapy certification, I'm a fast learner and several other qualities and traits I'll talk about later on. I'm a poor former student who just recently got out of school because I couldn't handle the debt burden I was placing on myself, and now I'm figuring out how to proceed with the rest of my life.

So, essentially, my long-term, financial goals are kinda like this:

-I want to be able to earn money and grow my wealth while legally minimizing my tax burden as much as possible (even if this means to 0).

-I want privacy and anonymity with my transactions, businesses and money.

Pretty simple, eh? And the businesses I have in mind to start are:

-I want to have an online tele-therapy business that I can run and provide therapy through anywhere in the world.

-I want to have a site and business with which to publish books I am writing, as well as other ancillary publications like blogs, etc.

-I want something I can use to trade the markets, and...

-I want something I can use to hold my savings (especially in gold and silver)

My personal goals for all of this are another matter that we can talk when the subject comes up, but this post is already as long as I'd like it to be, so I'll conclude with some of my teeming questions.

-I hear there are trusts, foundations, LLCs, IBCs, Offshore Bank Accounts Only, Off-The-Shelf Companies, etc. What have you guys found works best for your goals? Any combinations?

-I've heard positive things about Nevis, Panama, Singapore, Cook Islands, Anguilla, Belize, Dominica, Seychelles and such. You guys concur?

-How do you make sure your transactions and communications to and from your accounts/businesses, etc are anonymous?

-If you do use offshore stuff, how do you actually use the money you earn, or repatriate it to wherever you are? I've heard about Anonymous Debit Cards?

-I've even heard that using offshore stuff really isn't necessary and you can achieve the same results incorporating in the same country (say, the USA). Anybody do that?

-Is there a way to do-it-yourself offshore incorporation? Or has anybody figured out a way to minimize the costs of doing this?

-What are the most common mistakes people make when venturing down to use offshore/onshore entities to meet their goals? What questions should I be asking?

-Can CCLogic actually fully achieve these ends?

Let's hear it :D

Biggest Mistake - Not recommend to do :D

I have seen forum posters here and there posting they registered a offshore company and offshore bank account to withdraw money directly to their personal local bank account.

Are you a US Citizens? If so this may interest you and limit you at the same time, Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)

Personally I moved out of my country, before that I opened a Seychelles corp+ Cyp bank account as many did here on this forum. Now I'm an expat don't have a family but doing well, I have an online business and many other activities going where profits from all of thise activities are going in the the Seychelles corp. This has been working for me for some time.

That certainly makes a lot of sense; don't connect the two.

I am a US Citizen, and I will not lie in saying that I have considered renouncing it (as a last resort, of course), but that's still a waaaaays off away. I can actually acquire an EU passport somewhat easily, according to a personal friend/lawyer who knows my heritage.

I like your setup and it makes perfect sense. I'm glad that works for you, and it might work for me :)

See, there's something odd about all the US laws concerning reporting and the like. Something seems terribly off about it all and I know there has to be a way to get to the goals I want. Just gotta.