Our valued sponsor

NEXO.IO withdraw problem

Hello everybody!

I bought USDT on NEXO with my virtual card a couple of days ago with my fully verified account.
I was blocked from withdrawing, invited to go through KYC a second time.
I have sent all the necessary documents, but the finance department has not responded for 2 days on any my emails.
In my experience in other companies this card verification procedure takes place without KYC and takes about 15-30 minutes.
It should be emphasized that other companies did this BEFORE accepting my money from the card.

NEXO customer support says that they have given my request the highest priority, but they cannot tell me the terms of consideration and I have been hearing such messages for two days.

After asking to simply return the money or to the same card or in any way to stop working with them, they simply write back the template phrases that we are sorry, be patient and they close the chat.

It's all very suspicious and I don't know what to expect.
Anyone else having similar issues with NEXO?

Hello,

We are on same page, i am old user here from 08/2021.

I sent 55k EUR to fiat account, and withdraw to USDT, but 1 of my sepa transfer (25k) was settled and another was not responsed.

I did same activities, nothing new, only withdraw to 1 address account.
Yesterday, i received kyc email but there is no document is mentioned… i contacted to support and they are using same templates wait and wait, highest priority bla bla bla.

I guess there is some problem here

Reactions: ShoropCrypto
Nexo.io unlocked my money today and I was able to successfully withdraw usdt from my account.

The KYC re-verification process took 2+ business days, excluding 2 days off. I don't understand why it is needed and why to do it a second time, it's very strange.

I also joined their telegram channel and saw many people complaining about the same issue of withdrawing money and delay in KYC verification.

We are on same page, i am old user here from 08/2021.

I sent 55k EUR to fiat account, and withdraw to USDT, but 1 of my sepa transfer (25k) was settled and another was not responsed.

I did same activities, nothing new, only withdraw to 1 address account.
Yesterday, i received kyc email but there is no document is mentioned… i contacted to support and they are using same templates wait and wait, highest priority bla bla bla.

I guess there is some problem here

How are you doing with your transfers? Did you get everything?

Hi,

I do not, which KYC did you send to them?

They did not mentioned any documents they need in KYC email.

They initiated a KYC check for me about adding a new card and top-up my balance. KYC took 3 days with my multiple angry emails and inquiries to customer support. I saw a message from somebody in telegram chat that he or she has been waiting for 15 days for KYC (OMG).

They asked me to take a photo of the physical card, but I used a virtual one. They asked to provide a bank statement for the card, but my application does not have such functionality. I sent pdf with nexo's top-up card transaction, selfie with pasport, screenshot in my account. Now everything is unlocked.

I have a question for you, if you have been working with NEXO for so long, how fast was SEPA credited before your money was blocked? Were there any problems with them before this?

And did they write to you what documents they need for verification? For 55K, I would be very worried.

You mean after hearing all what's been happening with lending platforms and their liquidity crisis you were still holding your coins on 3rd party services ?

I would advise anyone reading this to also read : Quick tips for Bitcoin & Crypto during the bear market.

Thanks for advises! I don't keep money on any particular exchange all the time, money migrates between different exchanges due to type of my activities. And I don't buy any shitcoins, except stablecoins. I understand that it's still risky, but holding money anywhere is risky. Even you have cash you can be robbed, or your local bank can be closed with all your money. Yes, your money may be insured, but who said that the insurance company will fulfill its obligations 100%?
So dealing with money is a risk anyway, generally speaking.