Our valued sponsor

Nominee director sign merchant agreement and bank form??

taxraider

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
When appointing a nominee director, will they sign a merchant account agreement and bank account agreement on behalf of the company?

If above is positive, will I have a to sign as well or director only?

Yes thats possible and no issue at all. In regards to the second question you may ask the merchant account provider.

Sorry didn't see this post before now. Actually we have several nominees available and can for sure find one who does have only signed a few or none. We can only offer this service for Cyprus companies that we have registered.

Nominees are safe for merchant account' date=' sure? How does it works, I mean what do I have to do to get a nominee for my offshore company?[/quote']
Very simple, .you can either order / appoint a nominee director and/or shareholder when the company will be registered or you can appoint it later.

I thought you had to order a nominee same time as company is ordered.. great info anyway!
No that's can be done anyt time, additional fee may apply for doing so once the company has been established.

Reactions: taxraider
You may lookup the offshore jurisdiction of the company and the go through their list of fees for this jurisdiction. Most often you will find the Nominee director and nominee shareholder fee for 1 year on the list :)

Last edited:

Latest Threads