Our valued sponsor

Hi all,

May I also ask if anyone has found a service providing directorship in Romania?
I have been looking at some solutions.
A few companies came back with some proposals, director cost would be around 10k USD/year they have asked (this in Romania) and an agency would take around 1-3 months to find and supply a director.
This would be added to the directorship annual fee.
My problem is I would need a director quite fast as I would need to produce an invoice by end Q3.

Thanks

Reactions: RealDude
To clear up this thread:

There is no legal basis in Romania for nominee directors, civil law applies.

That being said, the person who is registered as the "administrator" (director) with the ONRC (trade register) is personally liable
for social security contributions, payment of salaries, taxes, especially VAT and corporate income tax.

So, every directorship mandate in Romania is pretty real, with real duties and consequences.
An administrator will not take over these risks without proper compensation and risk management.

Although an administrator can be of foreign citizenship and/or have residence outside of Romania, it will not qualify the company for taxation in Romania (management & control),
also not for microcompany taxation since only socially insured employees with residence in Romania count towards the requirements of the microcompany regime.

So either you relocate to Romania and become the administrator yourself or you hire am administrator,
rent and office and run a proper business with economic substance and legit, economic reasons for doing so.

Reactions: RealDude and gab1

Latest Threads