Our valued sponsor

Non AEOI / CRS crypto exchange

heaven

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking for a crypto exchange that doesn't report assets now and most likely not in the future.

So at which crypto exchange can you open an accounts that isn't tracked under CRS / AEOI as an EU citizen? Also, is the new regulation already in force where crypto assets are reported under CRS?

I heard Bittrex doesn't share information but it's registered in Liechtenstein a CRS country so I guess it won't take long with the new regulations

I'm open for any suggestion.

I would never send my assets to anyone who doesn't own a reputable business. Even less to someone who is trying all the time to touch other users assets.

Crypto exchange outside of EU do not exchange any data yet. Cryptocurrency is not under CRS scope yet.
Swaps are a good alternative too because you don't need to trust anybody.
imo not for long. Govs feel threatened by BTC and might require info from exchanges.

I would never send my assets to anyone who doesn't own a reputable business. Even less to someone who is trying all the time to touch other users assets.

Crypto exchange outside of EU do not exchange any data yet. Cryptocurrency is not under CRS scope yet.
Swaps are a good alternative too because you don't need to trust anybody.
imo not for long. Govs feel threatened by BTC and might require info from exchanges.
I think USDT isn't reported under CRS. Is that true? So if they only report the fiat in your account under CRS and not the crypto value, it should be OK for now.

What do you guys think? I'm sure it won't take long though.

Reactions: Educate
I think USDT isn't reported under CRS. Is that true? So if they only report the fiat in your account under CRS and not the crypto value, it should be OK for now.

What do you guys think? I'm sure it won't take long though.
No blockchain reports you itself.
A crypto exchange under scope of data exchange reports your USDT balance too.
Dont store you crypto assets at a centralized plattform like an exchange. Local wallets are the way.

So far most of the Exchanges doesn't share any information but this can change really fast within this year.

Anyway there are 3rd party providers (regulated with KYC) that are not common for being Crypto related. Such services can be used cashing out crypto and in combination with a CRS shielding jurisdiction like UAE no reporting will happen at all.
Of course in jurisdictions like UAE with a cash based society you can find many OTC providers as well without any KYC.

Here is a link that shows why the UAE setup is a reliable no-CRS solution with the residence visa:

Personally I prefer the first method with a regulated 3rd party provider to cashout crypto and let the cashouts looking like business earnings. I assume you talked about cashing out or shifting profits to fiat because if only want to trade bewteen different crypto currencies there are still many reliable exchanges without KYC ou there. No KYC - No Reporting.

Reactions: Educate
So far most of the Exchanges doesn't share any information but this can change really fast within this year.

Anyway there are 3rd party providers (regulated with KYC) that are not common for being Crypto related. Such services can be used cashing out crypto and in combination with a CRS shielding jurisdiction like UAE no reporting will happen at all.
Of course in jurisdictions like UAE with a cash based society you can find many OTC providers as well without any KYC.

Here is a link that shows why the UAE setup is a reliable no-CRS solution with the residence visa:

Personally I prefer the first method with a regulated 3rd party provider to cashout crypto and let the cashouts looking like business earnings. I assume you talked about cashing out or shifting profits to fiat because if only want to trade bewteen different crypto currencies there are still many reliable exchanges without KYC ou there. No KYC - No Reporting.
Would holding stablecoins instead of USD fiat at the exchange be the answer?

Latest Threads