Our valued sponsor

NON-KYC Virtual Cards that you can fund with crypto?

Been using pst.net for a few months for online shopping — no KYC if it's just 1 card.

$15 for issuing card + $15 per month fee + 2% load fee to keep the card active . no reviews online

also it's look for advertising and media buy .

in my opinion a good cryoto card no kyc. 5% load fee /no monthly fee or with kyc 2% load fee , free issuing or 10 usd max .

i wish skrill has crypto load feature it's the greatest for card load

What makes skrill the freatest for card load, can you elaborate please?
@James Spader

skrill allows for lows amounts into card ie experienced as low 4€ from skrill wallet into card.

low load up fees from skrill wallet to card attached.

moreso skrill isnt a BIN sensitive wallet as transfers can be made into most cards, be it prepaid,debit cards..never tried it out with credit cards though..

maybe OP could give more insights and criterias from skrill experience.

Reactions: JohnLocke
As I can see there are providers in the public forums as well as in the mentor group gold forums that provide such cards and you don't need any verification at all.

In a few days I will order for a test to see if it is the real thing everyone is looking for.

Reactions: SoNewToAllShit
As I can see there are providers in the public forums as well as in the mentor group gold forums that provide such cards and you don't need any verification at all.

In a few days I will order for a test to see if it is the real thing everyone is looking for.
please enlighten us of your testing of these cards. I'm in the process of sourcing such cards for a bigger project and a business partner.

please enlighten us of your testing of these cards. I'm in the process of sourcing such cards for a bigger project and a business partner.
maybe I can help you if you want to talk more about your project, share ideas and maybe we can do a collaboration, you can contact me freely by DM or by Telegram, thanks!!

Reactions: uplana
Ive used Leadingcards.media for a while, works amazing. Im buying all my wifes gifts with them. Ask for non media card.
fees ?

$15 for issuing card + $15 per month fee + 2% load fee to keep the card active . no reviews online

in my opinion a good cryoto card no kyc. 5% load fee /no monthly fee or with kyc 2% load fee , free issuing or 10 usd max .

i have started to use this last months , so far it's legit but it's pricey for better cards and aimed for media buy.
communication with support is totally crap because the language barrier . sometimes they shave % from your balance at the time of adding deposits or force you to lose more fees , plus some technical errors they cant address well.

Last edited:
fees ?

i have started to use this last months , so far it's legit but it's pricey for better cards and aimed for media buy.
communication with support is totally crap because the language barrier . sometimes they shave % from your balance at the time of adding deposits or force you to lose more fees , plus some technical errors they cant address well.
Our anonymous prepaid virtual card service is different and special for each client.

Normally, if the client had a problem, we assist each problem that our clients have with their payments and we personally take care of solving the problem, the language bar is not a problem and our service is based on virtual and physical prepaid cards recharged through cryptocurrencies, WITHOUT KYC and without any type of recharge or spending limit with low commissions in this type of market of private / anonymous banking instruments.

For recurring volumes we can improve our % offers

And for large-scale collaborations we can also ensure good business terms for long periods of time.

they cant address well.
I don't know exactly about your situation, but if you are interested in trying our service and it meets your expectations, I assure you that our support and our solutions are of total quality.
I invite you to talk to me by telegram or DM

fees ?

Ive used Leadingcards.media for a while, works amazing. Im buying all my wifes gifts with them. Ask for non media card.
tested one of them, delivers and works!
All those who are tired of a disastrous service for their virtual cards / prepaid physical cards

And they want a quality and real service, they are totally all invited to observe our thread, I leave the link:

Or CLICK HERE

Last edited:
Reactions: extremedox101
15$ a month isn't bad if it actually works... i.e utilising for a investment/project saves all the hassle for banking in the early days etc.

I've used buycryptocards.com working fine no KYC ever asked. Fees around 20%. Cards are non-reloadable max $1000 per card. Cards are not delivered instantly you got to wait around 2 hours to receive after payment.
could work in some situation but I would not be satisfied with such service!

Using a better setup similar to the one inside mentor group I found here

I mean spenindg 20% in comission is too much and would cover my costs to setup my own anonymous setup without to pay such fee!

I have been using pst.net for a while and It works great!