Our valued sponsor

NON US RESIDENT, US BUSINESS BANK ACCOUNT REMOTELY? OR OTHER OPTIONS?

LLC OFFLINE

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
Hi all

I'm planning on starting an LLC in Delaware and did all my research.

Reasons would be to pay less taxes in the country where my other businesses are located. If possible I'd like to open a US business bank account, but I don't see to have any luck. Visiting the US just for this is not possible at this moment.

I'd like to have a US bank account to not make it look 'weird'.

I'm open to opening a bank account in another country, if it's possible to open it remotely. I have also looked into to visiting an office in Luxembourg to open a Cyprus bank account. Visiting Luxembourg is possible.

Do you have any tips or suggestions on what my options are?

I'm looking forward to your replies!

Thanks,

Cyprus bank account can be opened remote, so Euro Pacific bank account can.

If you are willing to travel you may look at Switzerland, Luxembourg (as you already mentioned) or Hungary and Bulgarian.

Cyprus bank account can be opened remote, so Euro Pacific bank account can.

If you are willing to travel you may look at Switzerland, Luxembourg (as you already mentioned) or Hungary and Bulgarian.

Hi, I contacted a few Cyprus banks, one replied a visit is required. For the others i'm still awaiting answers.

I'm also awaiting answer for Euro Pacific Bank.

Will update soon :)

Hi all

I'm planning on starting an LLC in Delaware and did all my research.

Reasons would be to pay less taxes in the country where my other businesses are located. If possible I'd like to open a US business bank account, but I don't see to have any luck. Visiting the US just for this is not possible at this moment.

I'd like to have a US bank account to not make it look 'weird'.

I'm open to opening a bank account in another country, if it's possible to open it remotely. I have also looked into to visiting an office in Luxembourg to open a Cyprus bank account. Visiting Luxembourg is possible.

Do you have any tips or suggestions on what my options are?

I'm looking forward to your replies!

Thanks,
You can try : blueOrange bank in Latvia