Our valued sponsor

Obtain Covid-19 green certification without vaccine

Granwasa

Jan 31, 2020
Visit site
Good evening everyone,
I hope you are well.

I'm looking to purchase a Covid-19 green certification, withouth having to get the shot.

For personal reasons, I do not seek to get vaccinated (no debates about vaccine safety).

I can travel anywhere in Europe to get the certificate. thu&¤#

Send me a private message in case you are able to work on it

Thanks for the time, wish you a good week.

What do you think what are the next steps? They will continues vaccinating with different things every 6 months and renewing the green passes?
What is the background behind all this, if there is any, or it's just obedience testing before the "real thing"?
However never before something so 'serious' has been implemented, with id cross checks and barcodes you need to carry around...why they don't ask it for other vaccines (polio, syphilis,...) but only c19? Hell it's more difficult to get a dar vaccine green pass than to get a real passport :D

So far the most reasonable way to go forward would be for the doc to certify that there could be counterindications for vaccination and that in your case is not advised. This case has not yet been picked up by all EU potholes, but should be managed in ypour favour in the next months (and a green pass released indicating "Not subject to vaccination for health reasons" with validity similar to regular vaccinated passports)

So far still looking into where to find a suitable doctor that is likely to take these personal health concerns seriously and release offciial opinion that one should not be vaccinated

Do you need the certificate to travel or to enter resturants , pubs, clubs etc?

Those public places I think it's doable. Anywhere you'd have to pass a border which has a port of entry you are better off with a non original certificate of negative test within 48hrs.
What's the difference? You think that for pubs a simple paper fake would do? In EU they are insisting pubs will be checking against the same online database as for border crossings so there is no any difference
There will be places though where the manager won't enforce the rule and thus you can dine without any
I still believe the only way to go is a legit doc who enters you into the system

In EU they are insisting pubs will be checking against the same online database as for border crossings so there is no any difference
How does this work with tourists or business travellers from non-aligned countries (China, Japan, Argentina, South Africa, Singapore ....)?
Does EU border control check the vaccination certificate of such a tourist/business traveller and thereafter enters the data into the EU-system? Or are there specific exceptions in place for people from non-aligned countries?

Border control will check the certificate of non alligned countries using the QR code on the certificate itself along the instructions (URL link) for the online check present on the document itself. If no such indication, will be checked against a sample of similar documents provided by previous passengers which is "known" is/are not a fake

The restaurants will probably, in doubt, refuse admittance to such tourists due to impossibility to verify the itsem via standard procedure; though there might always be a manager who in doubt will accept, it's discretion and risk of the place/pub/restaurant .

What's the difference? You think that for pubs a simple paper fake would do? In EU they are insisting pubs will be checking against the same online database as for border crossings so there is no any difference
There will be places though where the manager won't enforce the rule and thus you can dine without any
I still believe the only way to go is a legit doc who enters you into the system
Borders check your ID as well

Pubs , bars etc. scan the QR code via the verify app and they'll get the green checkmark and let you in. They won't check that the name on the green pass is actually you. They also have an interest in allowing you in, whereas the border control has a huge carreer incentive to be anal about everything especially COVID

In my opinion the Green pass will be a "Bearer green pass" , at least for bars, pubs and resturants. Logic, practicality and self interest align for it to be that way.

Borders check your ID as well

Pubs , bars etc. scan the QR code via the verify app and they'll get the green checkmark and let you in. They won't check that the name on the green pass is actually you. They also have an interest in allowing you in, whereas the border control has a huge carreer incentive to be anal about everything especially COVID

In my opinion the Green pass will be a "Bearer green pass" , at least for bars, pubs and resturants. Logic, practicality and self interest align for it to be that way.
Yes, I understand the system when it comes to EU-residents. It is pretty simple and straight forward, a bit like the system in Israel.
However, my question was about a foreigner from a non-aligned nation. Such a non-EU-person does not have an EU Green Certificate. So, how does all this work for a non-EU-person coming from e.g. Singapore on a visit to e.g. France?

Border control will check the certificate of non alligned countries using the QR code on the certificate itself along the instructions (URL link) for the online check present on the document itself. If no such indication, will be checked against a sample of similar documents provided by previous passengers which is "known" is/are not a fake

The restaurants will probably, in doubt, refuse admittance to such tourists due to impossibility to verify the itsem via standard procedure; though there might always be a manager who in doubt will accept, it's discretion and risk of the place/pub/restaurant .
If the EU has no automatic system in place to translate a COVID certificate from a non-aligned nation they can just shut down their tourist hotspots. Do these EU-bureaucrats really expect every non-EU-tourist to renew a COVID test trice a week just for the pleasure of dining in a restaurant or staying in a hotel !?
Probably best to forget about the European tourism industry + airlines. The entire sector is now an economic Zombie.

These green passes will probably fade away if more protests start happening. I hope Europe burns, blood on the street may be the only solution.

They are purely political as the vaccines cannit prevent infection, so what do they even prove?!
Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov often joked: "German revolutionaries would not storm a railway station without first buying a platform ticket."
Since Germany is the command centre of the EU there will be no significant protests. Even if there are protests in other countries of the EU, the command centre will continue to live in piece & harmony. Result: Nothing will happen - Revolution postponed!

Latest Threads