Our valued sponsor

Obtain Covid-19 green certification without vaccine

Hello, I would also be interested! I have a EU passport. What do you think of the offers on Telegram for digital certificates? They'll send you the QR code.
Is it really real? You can also test the authenticity with an app before using it (CovPassCheck). What you mean?

Last edited:
Hello, I would also be interested! I have a EU passport. What do you think of the offers on Telegram for digital certificates? They'll send you the QR code.
Is it really real? You can also test the authenticity with an app before using it (CovPassCheck). What you mean?
The problem is that you only know if the certificate works after you bought it, and the seller cannot send it to you , otherwise once you have the QR code and verify that it works you'll not pay him.

This is the problem on Telegram but will also present on any forum/medium of exchange

In person meeting is the only one, where the QR code can be verified, but at the same time not stolen from the seller

Authorities will have to look for violations happening with QR code sharing within families and friends, for sure not problems with covid certificate sales, there will be very few of them because of the aforementioned problem

The problem is that you only know if the certificate works after you bought it, and the seller cannot send it to you , otherwise once you have the QR code and verify that it works you'll not pay him.

This is the problem on Telegram but will also present on any forum/medium of exchange

In person meeting is the only one, where the QR code can be verified, but at the same time not stolen from the seller

Authorities will have to look for violations happening with QR code sharing within families and friends, for sure not problems with covid certificate sales, there will be very few of them because of the aforementioned problem
They say in Telegram the digital certificate is my personal one with my name and date of birth. He needs this data. Is that serious or something fishy?

As I said you will only know after you paid, so make sure that you can make a chargeback. Download the app and verify. If it doesn't verify then chargeback

That said if this person is trying to scam you will chose a method of payment which cannot be charged back such as crypto
They only accept crypto, yes, but 200€-300€, maybe i try? 300€ is not much when you have a free live or?

no desire to travel to this communist EU at all, only after few years to renew passport maybe, but I hope protests will do something, also there should be elections. I've heard in Russia for instance, gov had to cancel all qr code system for restaurants because public refused to use it, but that's in Russia, people have no trust in government, but EU they have generations of obedient tax slaves grown up so it may be harder....

Good evening everyone,
I am pleased to see that, this thread, has evolved into a constructive conversation.

To date I have found no solution inside EU.

Nevertheless, this path should be feasible.
Please feel free to critize my idea.

Travel to a country where one of the EMA vaccines are used:
  • Comirnaty
  • Vaxzevria
  • Spikevax
  • Janssen
Get the certificate, proving full vaccination cycle.
Communicate the info back to your EU country.
Get the covid pass.
Repeat when it's needed

A more everyday solution, to attend restaurants and coffes, may be buying docs + green pass from someone willing to cooperate.

Good evening everyone,
I am pleased to see that, this thread, has evolved into a constructive conversation.

To date I have found no solution inside EU.

Nevertheless, this path should be feasible.
Please feel free to critize my idea.

Travel to a country where one of the EMA vaccines are used:
  • Comirnaty
  • Vaxzevria
  • Spikevax
  • Janssen
Get the certificate, proving full vaccination cycle.
Communicate the info back to your EU country.
Get the covid pass.
Repeat when it's needed

A more everyday solution, to attend restaurants and coffes, may be buying docs + green pass from someone willing to cooperate.
Till now, only US and I think Canada certifications are accepted (not even San Marino because they used the Sputnik vax - without a single issue!), I am just curious to know what will happen with Hungarians since they used both Chinese and Russian vax.
EUSSR will loose all extra-EUSSR tourism with a huge economic impact, in fact Europeans will travel within europe and abroad and Asians and other foreign nationalities will travel within their countries and abroad with the exception of EUSSR, so forget all the income from Chinese, Latam and other countries tourists.
If they will not accept foreign vax certifications I am afraid you will have to avoid EUSSR at all, or (like me) you will stay there for biz or family and travel to a more civilized continent to spend your money in malls, restaurants and leisure.

Reactions: Btraveler
Surely it is only a matter of time before these covid passes fall to bits?

Epidemiologically they are already void. Vaccinated people can still catch the virus, and they can still spread it. The latest studies are showing viral load is the same in those who had the jab vs those sensible enough not to.

This was obvious to anyone with a grain of understanding of the virus anyway, just like the flu vaccine, it's creating antibodies that are on the wrong side of the wall.

They can only be used for political/globalist purposes.

hello, "bought" one from a telegram group , cost was 150€ in crypto. after sending the crypto, he ignored me haha .
It would be good to call out any scammers. I see a few people on telegram promoting qr codes, passes etc. It would be nice to find a legit source. I pinged a couple of these " sellers" and asked them to post reference material and some testimonials. They balked at this surprisingly.

Reactions: Dasboot
It would be good to call out any scammers. I see a few people on telegram promoting qr codes, passes etc. It would be nice to find a legit source. I pinged a couple of these " sellers" and asked them to post reference material and some testimonials. They balked at this surprisingly.
At least in EUSSR case is impossible it could work out; as i posted in another thread, you’d need direct collaboration of people in charge of nationals vaccinated DB.

At least in EUSSR case is impossible it could work out; as i posted in another thread, you’d need direct collaboration of people in charge of nationals vaccinated DB.
Or perhaps there are ethical doctors out there that are against these experimental gene therapies, or perhaps there are others that have access to the database for inputting this info.

Reactions: polonieth
There's quite a few doctors who do not agree with this dystopian push to inject everyone with these gene therapies that basically are already failing. If they were so good, there wouldn't be all these " breakthrough cases" and all the double vaxxed people wouldn't be getting sick and put into hospital and dying. Just look at Israel now, saying that two jabs means you're unvaxxed and you'll need a 3rd injection to keep your green card. NO THANKS.
Now, about those ethical doctors who need a little help to enter data in the database. Bring them on!

Latest Threads