Our valued sponsor

Offshore App Publishing

captaincitrus

Jun 8, 2024
UK
Visit site
I have an app published to Apple/Google store via a company. This company is NOT in a privacy jurisdiction at all - anyone can search the publisher name and find all my info.

I wish for more privacy from public/authorities since it is a side venture that could jeopardise my career. It is nothing illegal, but would put me in a somewhat awkward position that I would rather avoid. I do need to keep the bank account in the current company/country since its a fintech bank that is instrumental to the app’s operations, and offshore banks just would not cut it.

Can I simply set up a Nevis/Belize/Panama/Seychelles entity, get the DUNS number and transfer ownership of the app to the company? Will Apple/Google have any issues with these jurisdictions? Do I need a nominee shareholder+director or is that overkill?

I am not generally concerned about tax and have no issues paying what is due to the formation country or current country.

I don't see why you not should do it that way. Google / apple won't check that once it is approved.
Can I simply set up a Nevis/Belize/Panama/Seychelles entity, get the DUNS number and transfer ownership of the app to the company? Will Apple/Google have any issues with these jurisdictions? Do I need a nominee shareholder+director or is that overkill?
Seychelles and Belize you don't need a nominee, no one can look up UBO !

Reactions: jafo