Our valued sponsor

Offshore bank account for a BVI company where?

Banking in Mauritius is widely known to be an alternative to the major offshore banks around in other offshore jurisdictions. They have some great banking facilitys and somehow low fees.

Reactions: buzzoffshore
Banking in Mauritius is widely known to be an alternative to the major offshore banks around in other offshore jurisdictions. They have some great banking facilitys and somehow low fees.
I will consider the banking in MAuritius but also Latvia, I badly need a bank for my Adult business!

Just to follow up on this topic. The Mauritius bank and Latvia bank rejected our Adult business so for that reasons we had to change our business model a little. We incorporated a Cyprus company that applied for the account with nominees, so they never found out what the real biz is that is going on. worked for over a year now!

Just to follow up on this topic. The Mauritius bank and Latvia bank rejected our Adult business so for that reasons we had to change our business model a little. We incorporated a Cyprus company that applied for the account with nominees' date=' so they never found out what the real biz is that is going on. worked for over a year now! [/quote']
great to hear your story, will try to copy that.

I do not know the name of the bank that you two are talking about. But I just want to ask you one thing. Why are you so interested in Mauritius? Are there great opportunities waiting for offshore companies in there? I am only familiar with it because of its beautiful tourist destinations.
Mauritius has actually some great offshore banking infrastructure and is an interesting end point for banking.

Thank you, they are still in business but I forgot about them, very helpfull actually will contact them for my new business.
They are good in what they are doing, had a meeting with them for years ago.

Reactions: mneilson
It is pretty straight forward process to open an account there, in Mauritius.

thank you for the list any recommandation please?
You may look at what services the bank in question offer and what requirements you may have, once you know, pick one.

Just to follow up on this topic. The Mauritius bank and Latvia bank rejected our Adult business so for that reasons we had to change our business model a little. We incorporated a Cyprus company that applied for the account with nominees' date=' so they never found out what the real biz is that is going on. worked for over a year now! [/quote']
They may have read this forum, today the account got closed and the bank told us to the account will be terminated!

Reactions: JohnLocke
Thank you Admin, found 2 banks so far..
Did you considered a Cyprus account maybe?

Reactions: buzzoffshore
Cyprus is a great start when it comes to offshore banking. Once you have been through the process you want to prepare your documents and get another account in some of these so called tax heavens. It's always good to have a second option available.

Latest Threads