Our valued sponsor

Offshore Bank Account for Hong Kong Limited Company

Does anyone have any past experience with this? Obviously travelling to Hong Kong at the moment is out of the question so I need to open something remotely. I already have a Currenxie account but no debit card and you are questioned about every incoming and outgoing payment which becomes quite annoying (not a real bank but they use DBS and open an account for you)

Id like to open something out of Hong Kong too, remotely, with debit card, online banking etc. Puerto Rico doesn't sound ideal, does anyone have experience with banks in Lithuania? Set up fees and other fees aren't so important but rather a proper bank that has a debit card and your money is safe in!

I've just been offered an account in Dominica with Migom bank but unsure about it after what I've read on here already. Euro Pacific Bank also you guys on here don't seem to like. Is Lithuania a better option? I currently have a guy looking to set me up with a bank there but hard to find much info regarding banks in Lithuania. Any other countries/banks that are easy to set up and safe etc?

I'm a NZ/Australian resident if this information is helpful in regards to my situation.

Any advice or help is much appreciated.
Dubai

Reactions: uplana