Our valued sponsor

Offshore bank account for online sex worker

Layla001

Sep 14, 2020
Visit site
Hello

It's been a while since I first got interested in opening offshore company with tax benefits for funds earner from adult e commerce platforms.

I wanted to ask - what is the safest and also sex work friendly (meaning its legal in the country) offshore Banks and in which countries I should look into?

Just looking for a valid advice, thank you.

I don't believe you have many other options then Paxum or Payoneer which used to accept Adult business. Real offshore accounts for sex workers I don't believe it to exists, but lets wait and see if there are some of the gurus that now a bank open for sex!

Hello

It's been a while since I first got interested in opening offshore company with tax benefits for funds earner from adult e commerce platforms.

I wanted to ask - what is the safest and also sex work friendly (meaning its legal in the country) offshore Banks and in which countries I should look into?

Whats the purpose of the offshore account? Simply to avoid having to pay taxes? Then it doesn't really work that way anymore,
and your safest bet is to use an EMI that do not participate in CRS.

Look at Germany, Luxembourg and Belgium. They are used to the adult business.

Otherwise just open an account and tell them it's for consulting, just have a few invoices ready.
Yeah, just look at Germany. Women in here are out of control already. You might even end up replacing Merkel.

BTT: As long as there‘s a receipt for it, you‘re allowed to do anything in Germany. We‘ll soon have more sex workers and YouTube celebrities than real workers. Lmao

Reactions: CaptK
The key question that matters is what type of payments will you receive on your account and whether these are from private or business. As mentioned you would need to (re)consider the reasons you are interested in a offshore account if that's for tax avoidance, that depends very much on your residency

Hello

¿Did you finally tried bitsafe?¿ and what about the payment processor?

Latest Threads