Our valued sponsor

Offshore bank account - Medbank in Malta

John2784

Oct 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi guys,

Does anyone know of or heard of Medbank in Malta? I know its possible to open a bank account online, for personal or business. its not an EMI. But my question is, is it trustworthy?
Theres not a ton of info of this bank online, its a small bank with a few branches in Malta.

It also gives good interest rates.

MedBank | Personal Banking

Is it possible to create darks or Belize company and create this bank account, everything done online - and keep your money safe?

Hi guys,

Does anyone know of or heard of Medbank in Malta? I know its possible to open a bank account online, for personal or business. its not an EMI. But my question is, is it trustworthy?
Theres not a ton of info of this bank online, its a small bank with a few branches in Malta.

It also gives good interest rates.

MedBank | Personal Banking

Is it possible to create darks or Belize company and create this bank account, everything done online - and keep your money safe?
Forget about darks since it's a real bank! You may simply send their support some tickets and ask see how they response and how professional they are, this may give you some indication of how they operate! In addition you may check their license number and SWIFT code.

Well, I have sent them some messages concerning opening a bank account. They do respond within the next day or so.
They have said that what you need is:
Utility Bill on your name or Bank statement and also EU ID Card or Passport. All this can be uploaded online.
If you open the account online, they want you to send the first deposit via your bank from the EU.
If you open the account by visiting in person, you dont need to send first deposit via your bank account in the EU. Therefore you dont risk "linking" another EU bank account to your name.

This bank seems small and trustworthy according to my research, i havent opened an account as yet. However id like to see if anyone else has come across it or might find out additional information.

This is one of the articles ive come across: Five years in Malta – the Medbank experience - The Malta Independent

@auric, If im not mistaken, havent you previously said that you can open a Cyprus bank account with darks? or is it only EMI's with darks?

Latest Threads