Our valued sponsor

Offshore bank account what country and what bank please?

It depends what other requirements you may have and how much money you have. For regular business with a good level of pirvacy the St. Vincent and Cyprus banking is perfect. If you have several millions you may look into other banks, such banks require a min. deposit of EUR/USD 500,000

Most offshore banks will offer what you are looking for. Multi currency accounts and Internet banking are pretty much standard. You can go with Europac bank in St.Vincent for instant.

Great Europac Bank requires a little more paperwork but seems straight and good bank, I'm in process to open an account with them.
That's good let us please know what the outcome is with the St. Vincent bank.

Hi All,

I want to open an IBC in Belize, with a merchant account and an e-commerce payment gateway that accepts Visa, MasterCard and AmericanExpress. Please suggest the best bank for this operation that meets all the criteria.

Thanks.

You will have to find 2 different banks. One for the day to day banking and one Acquiring bank for the credit card processing. That's how this works. Alternative to the Acquiring bank is to use companies like 2co for the payment processing.

It's almost impossible to get a merchant account for a Belize company, at least I have not seen any valid bank for that until now.

Most are looking into a BVI company with merchant account and banking, that's much easier to accomplish.

No one can suggest you the best acquiring bank from a particular country like this. Your eligibility of having a merchant account with different banks will vary depending upon how much you are spending, your credit history, the level of risk associated with your products and services, and other business requirements. There are so many good international banks that offer quality offshore merchant accounts. You can do a quick search over Internet and know service details and approval criteria.

Thank you all for your input, let me please reconsider my needs.

I have an IBC registered in Anguilla, that provides off-shore hosting. What I am after is receiving payments via PayPal with minimal expences.

So should I:

1. use 2checkout.com and pay 5.5%+0.45$ (short-term solution)

2. register an bank (merchant) account for this firm in another country like Hong Kong, Seychelles, etc. which will get me a PayPal account.

If so, which is the most hassle free, least expensive solution without going there in person?

3. should I register a new IBC somewhere where I could get a PayPal account (like the mentioned countries), if so where, and which banks? Again, if possible, without flying out there in person.

Thanks in advance!

If paypal does not support Anguilla your only option may b 2co for payment processing. The additional costs you safe in TAX I believe! Hong Kong may be the only alternative if merchant account and bank account is required. Alternative a BVI company can have merchant account in Europe! I think BVI company can apply for a pp account as well.

... 2co for payment processing. The additional costs you save in TAX I believe!
1.Could someone elaborate please this, a little bit more? If I have a company in HK that operates off-shore, I do not pay taxes, right?

2.Do I have limitations how I handle the money on the HK bank account?

3.Do I have to pay yearly dividend or salary, or can just forward funds to another account?

4. If I open a BVI company, where should I open a merchant account in Europe? Can I then have a EU PayPal account? What about taxes then?

Best Regards

Well a BVI or Cyprus company give you much more opportunities to get the money tax free the whole way to your bank. Someone else may walk you through the procedure and possibilities.

Hi All,
I want to open an IBC in Belize, with a merchant account and an e-commerce payment gateway that accepts Visa, MasterCard and AmericanExpress. Please suggest the best bank for this operation that meets all the criteria.

Thanks.
You should open a new thread and not post within this thread! confused why admin didn't noticed that :D You will get a much better response doing so.

Thank you all for your input, let me please reconsider my needs.
I have an IBC registered in Anguilla, that provides off-shore hosting. What I am after is receiving payments via PayPal with minimal expences.

So should I:

1. use 2checkout.com and pay 5.5%+0.45$ (short-term solution)

2. register an bank (merchant) account for this firm in another country like Hong Kong, Seychelles, etc. which will get me a PayPal account.

If so, which is the most hassle free, least expensive solution without going there in person?

3. should I register a new IBC somewhere where I could get a PayPal account (like the mentioned countries), if so where, and which banks? Again, if possible, without flying out there in person.

Thanks in advance!
You will need to use 2 checkout together with a Seychelles or Belize company or other high levele privacy jurisdiction. The merchant account will reveal all your personal information so if you apply for such, you don't need any company to hide behind because all your information will be traceable and simple to retrieve for any authority!

Latest Threads