Our valued sponsor

Offshore bank account with multi currency account.

The bank in St. Vincent offers a great level of privacy and works for most that won't open an account for instant in Cyprus where they have banking secrecy.

Reactions: marcel and quickfix
They are not very good for our business. We still have an account there but don't use it much. Too complicated to use and we don't feel it to be a 100% bank!
What is your prefered bank at the moment?

Reactions: marcel
Bank of Cyprus' date=' Piraeus Bank Cyprus and Standard bank Mauritius are the banks I would trust on long term and considered offshore.[/quote']
Have you looked BMI and how they may work for you?

Bank of Cyprus' date=' Piraeus Bank Cyprus and Standard bank Mauritius are the banks I would trust on long term and considered offshore.[/quote']
I vote for these 2 banks, they are trustworthy and fast, easy to open an offshore account with. Never had a single issue with them for last 4 years I have been a happy customer of them.

I vote for these 2 banks, they are trustworthy and fast, easy to open an offshore account with. Never had a single issue with them for last 4 years I have been a happy customer of them.
You have an account in St. Vincent you mind to tell me what bank it is?

atm I prefer Mauritius and Cyprus works for me the best still on the outlook for some other banking options to spread my investment.
Thank you for the information, what bank in Mauritius if you don't mind? I just want to check if there is any of the bank we should take into consideration actually.

Thanks, do you received a debit card for this account? just useful to know if it's possible for customers of this bank to receive.

Latest Threads