Our valued sponsor

Offshore Bank Accounts - personal and company accounts!

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site
Offshore Bank Account for your business either offshore company or onshore company it doesn't matter, we can help you open your offshore bank account.

For more information about how you can open a real offshore bank account you may want to visit our website <removed>

Last edited:
Do you know what the limits are for transfers to and from Cyprus and the same for Mauritius and Belize? What documents they require?
They require a valid passport copy and utility bill or bank statement. Depending on which country you are form they will even require a bankers reference letter. No min. deposits are required.

Reactions: JohnLocke and bothe
If you have your DD (due diligence and know your customer) documents in place and you don't try to fool anyone with fake docs, it's pretty easy to get your account with any of the offshore banks available. There is even a thread here on the forum where some Mexican guy is selling such documents, they are real, but from people WHO don't know what they are used for.

Reactions: JohnLocke
If you have your DD (due diligence and know your customer) documents in place and you don't try to fool anyone with fake docs' date=' it's pretty easy to get your account with any of the offshore banks available. There is even a thread here on the forum where some Mexican guy is selling such documents, they are real, but from people WHO don't know what they are used for.[/quote']
Forget about this "Mexican guy" theory, it may work yes, but not for long term. If you want to look into somethin that will come close to anonymous banking these days, you will need to have a Trust or Fund to manage your money and investments, so you are only known to them and not to anyone else.

Forget about this "Mexican guy" theory, it may work yes, but not for long term. If you want to look into somethin that will come close to anonymous banking these days, you will need to have a Trust or Fund to manage your money and investments, so you are only known to them and not to anyone else.
I would think that Brazil, Africa and other 3rd world countries can provide similar documents, the question will be if the banks on a long term will accept this kind of docs. I would never trust anyone providing such docs. and I rather avoid to play any games with my bank when they hold my money!

Reactions: JohnLocke
I would think that Brazil, Africa and other 3rd world countries can provide similar documents, the question will be if the banks on a long term will accept this kind of docs. I would never trust anyone providing such docs. and I rather avoid to play any games with my bank when they hold my money!
Let's stop the discussion about fake documents for the bank account opening, it's not legal and also not something anyone likes, if we, the bank or any other instance catch you in providing such documents you will lose your account so your company and be rejected as an client both with the Agent and with the bank for live time!

Thanks for the share was useful... explaining offshore banking in a different angle.
Your welcome, you may post your personal experience with one of the offshore banks you may have been in contact with during the years if you don't mind. I would suggest only to post about something you don't use any longer :)

Well, there is not much in it, you may search the forum to get many samples of step by step guides to open an offshore account, however, see below again for the records:

• You provide, copy of passport & utility bill not older then 3 months
  • Complete the initial bank application that will be send to you
  • Sign the bank application and return it by e-mail and courier
  • wait a few weeks
  • DONE!

That's pretty much what it is, not that difficult, no need to travel or personal interview or something.

Good share actually admin. It should be clear for everyone that a personal bank account in any offshore jurisdiction won't provide any privacy. One must open the account in the name of an offshore company such as Seychelles, Belize or Cook Islands. It seems Belize is not providing any good privacy any longer so the other to countries are suitbale to stay anonymous!!

Yes, still people want to open private helth accounts which obvious they inform their tax office about!

What would you suggest for someone who owns a company in Panama and want to open an account for this Panamanian company in Mauritius but at the same time want to take out the money for personal use? Would I need to open a personal account or can I just take it from the corporate account without problems later on when I have to file the tax return for the company!

please suggest a valid solution to me.

The listed items in the " TIPS " section of this graphic does it apply for all offshore banking accounts? You know that please?
Not for all banks, for instant there are banks that don't care if you transfer EUR 10k or 100k a months as long as they know the source of funds.