Our valued sponsor

You should 100% open a brokerage account at a well known US based FDIC insured commercial bank like Merril Lynch, Wells Fargo Investors, or BBVA Group.

All can be done remotely and they are the best banks for this in the world.

thank you for your answer. to be honest I was waiting switzerland, luxemburg or countries like that as a recommendation not US :) Are you sure that I won't be paying taxes? And can I also have a normal savings account with them?

Honestly, those banks suck. All banks outside the United states except for a select few, suck, are expensive, and dont let you do anything. Then when s**t hits the fan they make it difficult for you to move funds.

If you are wealthy enough you can do it remotely, if not you have to go in person. They will open anything you want in person. If you are a foreigner then you dont pay taxes in the US. If you make a foreign company and open a brokerage account you also will not be paying taxes. If you open an LLC or some sort of US Entity, you will be obligated to file a return.

There is no need to make the same post multiple times, please stop it!

It seems to me that it is convenient to use offshore banks. The main thing is to find the right one.
A couple of years ago I used the services of a Cypriot bank (I will not disclose the name), where almost half a year could not withdraw money.
Then I got my money and changed the bank.
Now all the funds in Delta West Credit Bank. Convenient at reasonable prices. For the transfer - for 0.5% of the amount. They do not care where my company is in and what kind of activity it has.
A couple of transfers came a couple of days later than necessary. but after problems with the Cypriot bank - this is not a problem at all.

Dear Sirs,

I would like to inform you of a fraud committed by individuals pertaining to be a banking institution. The name of the bank so called Delta West Credit Bank. Represent by "Sophie Evans" Fake name, fake phone number, NO Facebook, Fake address (attached her photo in this email) Delta West Credit Bank mention in their website that you are one of their cooperators.

We wish to inform you that we had complained about Delta West Credit Bank and their cooperators to all the relevant authorities such as police, banks and fraud departments in all the relevant countries.

As there cooperator and representative we would like to ask you to send us all the relevant contact information you have from Delta West Credit Bank , to help us to get to this bank, as the police asked us to do so.

Also we recommend you to stop any activity with this individuals to prevent you to be part in this fraud.

I will look forward to your urgent response.

Yours Sincerely,

Latest Threads