Our valued sponsor

Offshore business bank account with Visanet

Michel Hourcade

Jan 21, 2019
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Does any one here have a clue about Visanet ? I'd like to open an Offshore business account and i want to be able to perform Visanet transaction. So if someone here has ever experienced working to that, Need more informations

Attachments

• visanet1.jpeg
    visanet1.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,167
It depends on which country you are in if you are able to connect to the Visa net directly through a bank like Barcleys or if it is a payment service provider you connect to.

For instant in Norway it was possible for 14 years ago to connect directly to the Visa net the same for the Philipnes, today it's an Acquiring bank that you have to connect to either thru a bank or payment service provider.

Thanks a lot for the reply. But My location is not really relevant because I want to do, is to open an offshore bank into a bank processing VisaNet. If someone can confirm to be that there is a firm able to provide me a company and business account, that would be great

What is it you try to do? accept credt cards online or you want to be a 3rd party processor or why is it important for you to be connected to VisaNet directly through a bank?

For instant in Norway it was possible for 14 years ago to connect directly to the Visa net the same for the Philipnes, today it's an Acquiring bank that you have to connect to either thru a bank or payment service provider.
[/QUOTE]

Hello Sir,

I would like to know how to connect a company (located in the Republic of Georgia) account directly to Visanet and thus obtain IAT + ICA codes for Visa Business Cards.

Regards,

It depends on which country you are in if you are able to connect to the Visa net directly through a bank like Barcleys or if it is a payment service provider you connect to.

Hi,

I just recently opened account in USA (Chase, Capital One, …) more banks and I need to open VisaNet account. Is there also an option we create VisaNet account by ourselves, on-line, or bank itself must do that? I would like to learn right way to do so and set the right questions to the bank.

1. Based on your previous answers, we should insist and bank can connect us (our debit card/ account) with VisaNet account?
  2. Bank should provide us with payment service providers that can open VisaNet account for us? If so, which providers use VisaNet system in USA?

Forget about visanet, a friend of mine was approached by these Ukrainian businessman who offered to send them money via visa net. And they needed 13-14 digit iat number for that.

so the guy set up a company in Spain, got them all the info required but no transfers were ever made.

so if someone approaches you and offers to transfer 1 thousand or hundred Million or five billion USD in return for 30-40-50%, just stop for a moment and think about it
If it is too good to be true then it most likely is.
Apparently over the past ten years, several middle men made a lot of money on visa net but the history doesnt have any info on anyone who successfully received funds via visa net.

Forget about visanet, a friend of mine was approached by these Ukrainian businessman who offered to send them money via visa net. And they needed 13-14 digit iat number for that.

so the guy set up a company in Spain, got them all the info required but no transfers were ever made.

so if someone approaches you and offers to transfer 1 thousand or hundred Million or five billion USD in return for 30-40-50%, just stop for a moment and think about it
If it is too good to be true then it most likely is.
Apparently over the past ten years, several middle men made a lot of money on visa net but the history doesnt have any info on anyone who successfully received funds via visa net.

Sadhu I beg to differ with you. that was just bad luck you had with the Ukranians. My visanet sender performs and is performing and they are licensed firm and Using the visanet platform to fund projects.

Reactions: vektorgroup777
ood afternoon exactly same drama with me! I spent a significant time in depth-research where is the best option to get an access for VisaNet. I got really fortunate that one of my friend's colleague helped me to get it in a place where "Mega Big Corporations" settle their assets in tax heaven. Additionally, you must have a deposit over 1M£ on bank account and some specific Country Citizenships to get a company with set up. Hint don't even bother banks, if you don't have proper requirements for them they won't even look at you. The regulations are insane there. Sorry for saying this but this is how it works. To get a set up it is thousands of dollars just to get a fresh company with multiple tools. Finally, my other side partners a typical clowns who could not maintain a high bar and failed lo.l After, asking to show me POF or at least send a deposit (they could deduct from me after project is done). What you said it totally true "stop for the moment and ask yourself do you really want to dig into the something where the other side is not playing fair (most of the time they are broke and scammers!) Yes, Visanet exists and its workable but it has extreme regulations which 90% projects fail due to not following rules by one side. So, don't even start it with someone if you are not 100% sure if he/she is legit.!

Visa Net exist and it is being used everytime you send money or do a transaction.
In the last 5-10 years there were some offers of easy money scheme. This happened when hackers hacked into a system via a fishing attack or privilege escalation within the corporate network from the abuse of unpatched website vulnerability. They then looked for someone to receive these funds and asked for a %.

So essentially unknown to them, some business owners were becoming part of an international money laundering crime that used the proceeds from stolen funds and transfer them to the business owners corporate account via visanet.

Lately there are similar offers of get % for accepting money via SEPA and very rarely international SWIFT wire transfers.

Anyway, just remember this conversation when someone offers you a too good to be true deal. Because 1-2 years down the line you could be asked to return the funds to the originator.

Reactions: vektorgroup777
I wonder if you OP or someone else can get specific links or information to services that actually are able to get us a bank account with visa net?
Get 1M pounds (this one to show the banks that you are a big fish) +Specific Citizenship+Strong financial contacts thats it. "SainVince" was totally right about the scheme. Those scammers offer "funny contracts" sitting somewhere in cheap basements LOL and talk about nonsense stuff!!! A company with access to Visanet Network is dead for ordinary people. Forget about it

Reactions: burden and tacokai

Latest Threads