Our valued sponsor

offshore company asap how?

Welcome aboard hope you enjoy your stay :)

You could go for a Seychelles company or Belize Company both are fast to incorporate and within your budget as I remember.

It depends on what you actually requires for your setup. If Internet Privacy is a requirement and anonymity I would recommend a Seychelles company! If you don't care go with a Belize corp. thats fine.

Reactions: bonzo
Incorporate your business in the Seychelles that's easy, fast and cheap you won't regret.

Do you have any website we may look at? Just to find out what you are selling ;)

1. Pick a country of your choice. Cyprus , Belize and Seychelles are popular among the users here
2. Find a good company or create your own
3. Ready the documents, you can find more guidelines on this forum just search for more information

And I want to say goodluck on your plans!

Reactions: bonzo
Seychelles and Cyprus are among the best offshore jurisdiction where I have been incorporating my business since 6 years! I have total tax freedom and can handle all my business anonymous, never faced a single issue that I got mention here.

I think you should be more careful in choosing the company or the country in where you would setup your business. Since you will be investing money and you won't know the consequences if didn't thought about it carefully.

Latest Threads