Our valued sponsor

Best place to register offshore company with nominees, privacy question?

NO NO

UK with homeless
how to do ?
US LLC so far not public
for how long not public?

US LLC so far not public
The Corporate Transparency Act (“CTA”) requires most small businesses operating in the United States to register with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (“FinCEN”) starting January 1, 2024. As part of this registration, businesses are required to provide personal information and identifying documents for certain owners and top-level employees.
source

Reactions: mraleph
NO NO

how to do ?

for how long not public?

The Corporate Transparency Act (“CTA”) requires most small businesses operating in the United States to register with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (“FinCEN”) starting January 1, 2024. As part of this registration, businesses are required to provide personal information and identifying documents for certain owners and top-level employees.
source

BOI is not public information

Perhaps I don't have current information - someone can correct it - but US and CH, Liechestein as well, maybe UBO registars in Benelux to a point of legitimate interest - are jurisdictions that offer certain privacy level.

aha I don't know that.

US LLC is the most protected in privacy if what you say is the right?

NO NO

how to do ?

for how long not public?

source
do you asked the consultant if US LLC is private BOI ?

If the law regarding CTA has already come into effect from January 1, 2024, then it is possible at least for the authorities to look up who owns the companies. Whether this applies to all states or if there are exceptions for states like Delaware, I cannot say.

However, one can search on Google to see if there is an open register for company owners in the USA.

According to the website below, which must be the closest source, this information is not yet public.

Reactions: mraleph
If the law regarding CTA has already come into effect from January 1, 2024, then it is possible at least for the authorities to look up who owns the companies. Whether this applies to all states or if there are exceptions for states like Delaware, I cannot say.

CTA applies to all states in the US of A where BOI registry is not public.

I would definately suggest looking at some of the classic offshore locations such as Belize, BVI, Seychelles, Nevis etc. Structured correctly this will offer complete privacy.

What about banking in that case - neobanks or EMI only?