Our valued sponsor

Offshore company/bank account and payment gateways for e-commerce

VPS = Virtual Private Server - It's used for many reasons but I think @auric suggested it because you may obtain a local IP address this way which is required for PayPal.

This is true, and he may have as well wanted to write VPN.
Thanks for your answer.

Just the interesting thing is, when you google for VPS you get totally different results based on the country from which IP address you are surfing... dead:-!
But to the most, it doesnt change your residence, when wanting to apply for paypal. They have this regulation for a longer time, like minimum 3 years already, to make sure, at least in USA accounts, the copany and the bank account must be in the USA as well as the citizen is residental. Even if one gets the PP account today, its not according to their terms and can be all the time frozen, wihtout warning. Or?

it is also possible to have offshore company + US bank account + PP
Paypal conditions for different countries might be checked here
Send and Receive International Payments - PayPal Worldwide

most of countries (including Belize, Bahamas, Cyprus etc.) have possibility to withdraw fund to US bank account

also, it is possible to set up offshore PP structure with company formed in Mauritius + MCB account (MCB is the ony one bank, that supports Paypal in Mauritius)

it is also possible to have offshore company + US bank account + PP
Paypal conditions for different countries might be checked here
Send and Receive International Payments - PayPal Worldwide

most of countries (including Belize, Bahamas, Cyprus etc.) have possibility to withdraw fund to US bank account

also, it is possible to set up offshore PP structure with company formed in Mauritius + MCB account (MCB is the ony one bank, that supports Paypal in Mauritius)

So do you mean that I can incorporate in Mauritius for example and open a bank account in the US for my company then create a US PayPal account without any issue ?

I read that it was not possible if your bank account and company were in a different country !!!

I think this is to avoid transfer fees between countries (as I want to sell products only to the US), am I right ?

Regarding Mauritius, an agency proposed to me incorporate in Mauritius and the local ABC bank.

This is true, and he may have as well wanted to write VPN.
Thanks for your answer.

Just the interesting thing is, when you google for VPS you get totally different results based on the country from which IP address you are surfing... dead:-!
But to the most, it doesnt change your residence, when wanting to apply for paypal. They have this regulation for a longer time, like minimum 3 years already, to make sure, at least in USA accounts, the copany and the bank account must be in the USA as well as the citizen is residental. Even if one gets the PP account today, its not according to their terms and can be all the time frozen, wihtout warning. Or?

So do you mean that creating a US PayPal account is not possible if you don't live in the same country where your company is incorporated ??

So do you mean that I can incorporate in Mauritius for example and open a bank account in the US for my company then create a US PayPal account without any issue ?

I read that it was not possible if your bank account and company were in a different country !!!

I think this is to avoid transfer fees between countries (as I want to sell products only to the US), am I right ?

Regarding Mauritius, an agency proposed to me incorporate in Mauritius and the local ABC bank.

ABC bank do not support PayPal, only MCB

no, you may open Belizian or Bahamian PP (where you company is incorporated) and withdraw funds to the account of the company in US bank
it works only with US bank account, take a look at the link on Paypal, that I've posted

Belize company+ Cyprus bank acc. would not work, for example

regarding VPNs be careful with mass used VPNs, because PP may freeze your account if they figure out, that you use VPN

ABC bank do not support PayPal, only MCB

no, you may open Belizian or Bahamian PP (where you company is incorporated) and withdraw funds to the account of the company in US bank
it works only with US bank account, take a look at the link on Paypal, that I've posted

Belize company+ Cyprus bank acc. would not work, for example

regarding VPNs be careful with mass used VPNs, because PP may freeze your account if they figure out, that you use VPN

Samuel, sorry for misunderstanding, but I saw your link and don't get it. I mean, I can transfer funds from my PayPal account to my Mauritius Bank account (MCB only), so where is the issue her ?

Do you mean Mauritius is only allowed to send and not receive money ?

So if I'm right, I can incorporate in Mauritius, open the company bank account in the USA and open a US PayPal account without any problem ?
PayPal does not force you to have the company and bank account in the same country ?
What about 2CO ? Do they have the same policy ?

Do you mean Mauritius is only allowed to send and not receive money ?

So if I'm right, I can incorporate in Mauritius, open the company bank account in the USA and open a US PayPal account without any problem ?
PayPal does not force you to have the company and bank account in the same country ?
What about 2CO ? Do they have the same policy ?

There are fully functional Paypal in Mauritius, but only Mauritius Commercial Bank supports PayPal
if you have company in Mauritius and bank account in MCB (https://www.mcb.mu/en/corporate/) everything might work completely well
MCB is a good bank, but it is rather difficult to get account there are nowadays
you do not need to have account in US, if you have account in MCB

PP requires bank account in the same country, but for some countries bank account in US is an option too

Sorry, do not have experience with 2CO, but I have seen recently here Diablo's answer, that 2CO is easier to set up and it is possible to receive PP through 2CO

also, it is possible to set up HK company + HK EMI + PP

or HK company + HK bank account + PP (but this option is expensive, requires visit to HK and the UBO might have business experience as a background)

There are fully functional Paypal in Mauritius, but only Mauritius Commercial Bank supports PayPal
if you have company in Mauritius and bank account in MCB (https://www.mcb.mu/en/corporate/) everything might work completely well
MCB is a good bank, but it is rather difficult to get account there are nowadays

PP requires bank account in the same country, but for some countries bank account in US is an option too

Sorry, do not have experience with 2CO, but I have seen recently here Diablo's answer, that 2CO is easier to set up and it is possible to receive PP through 2CO

or HK company + HK bank account + PP (but this option is expensive, requires visit to HK and the UBO might have business experience as a background)

Thank you Samuel for your kind reply ;)

I do not have company in Mauritius yet. I plan to incorporate there because you do not need any bookkeeping instead of HK or Cyprus (a hell for these countries).

So I wanted to know if I could incorporate in Mauritius (Belize should be a good option too, but Amazon does not allow this country as a seller) with a US bank account in order to open a US PayPal and 2CO accounts.

Thank you Samuel for your kind reply ;)

So I wanted to know if I could incorporate in Mauritius (Belize should be a good option too, but Amazon does not allow this country as a seller) with a US bank account in order to open a US PayPal and 2CO accounts.

it is possible for sure, but it might be difficult without introducer

you work as a seller at US Amazon?
if so, US account is the only option
they require US bank account for US Amazon and EU bank account for EU Amazon
and Indian bank account for Amazon.in ...

it is possible for sure, but it might be difficult without introducer

you work as a seller at US Amazon?
if so, US account is the only option
they require US bank account for US Amazon and EU bank account for EU Amazon
and Indian bank account for Amazon.in ...

I do not work as an Amazon seller. My priority is to create a Shopify/BigCommerce store and sell only in the US (I'm french and based in France).
So without to be introduced, you mean that it's going to be difficult to open an US bank account for an offshore company ?

I do not work as an Amazon seller. My priority is to create a Shopify/BigCommerce store and sell only in the US (I'm french and based in France).
So without to be introduced, you mean that it's going to be difficult to open an US bank account for an offshore company ?

yep, it might be difficult
I work with American accountant, who has good relations with bank managers in Florida

dont try this option its useless, MCB can only link via one of its services called MCB Juice and it several limitations on how much you can transact recieve or send daily , this service is opted for using bank account for making small purchases , and it only allows you link personal account .

Hello, any update with you about this
I am suffering now bcuz of this
PayPal hold my account they need Business from same country

2CO they need physical address

Mollie they require IBAN from EU regular bank not like transferwise, but they accept my Delaware LLC

Amazon Pay they require charge back method which i didn't know why they refuse all my cards maybe they need credit card, but they accept my LLC

And still searching for a way

One guy offering UK company + EMI bank + Stripe + PP all active but not sure if its risky or what

Latest Threads