Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company, Bank account, PayPal and Stripe/2CO

JohnnyT

Oct 4, 2018
Visit site
Hi, looking to setup a company with Bank Account and option to register PayPal and to use on shopping system which is currently WooCommerce based. Important are Privacy and of course Tax optimization. Delivery is worldwide (digital goods) with biggest concentration in Europe. Any suggestions or anyone able to help setting this up?

You want to look into a different direction my friend! Offshore and paypal does not really match.

It's not going to work very well for you with any of the known offshore jurisdictions i.e. Belize, Seychelles, St. Kitts etc. and PayPal. But if you can use some of the low tax jurisdictions around i.e. Cyprus, Malta and similar countries you will be able to open a 2co account or other EMI account in the EU + PayPal and Payment processor or simply open a 2CO account that will work with your EMI of choice.

yes they do. Last year they accepted that all was in different countries, however, they don't do now. I have a contact at 2co that let me keep my companies with 2co accounts but made it clear to me that I won't get any such setups approved any longer. They are under the same presure as all bamks, EMI's and other payment processors.

Yes it is possible to setup a 2co account with an EMI account in the same country as the company is setup. So you will have a few good choices to get a setup that has some sort of banking, credit card processing and PayPal all in one solution. It's good but took me some time to figure out how to do that.

would you be able to assist? how to get it as private as possible, safe and secure ;) i understand, some are in contradiction, but it is not my core business, maybe one of you can assist me on this?

It’s really difficult to stay anonymous nowadays, you need to take a look at professional fiduciary services if privacy matters for you

Also, PayPal is not the best one for business,
You need to think about non-resident Cyprus or Gibraltar company, so you will be able to find good card processors for EU entity

Latest Threads