Our valued sponsor

Offshore company - Belize or British virgin islands

Odda1969

Jul 23, 2021
Wales
Visit site
I am in contact with a company that can help me setup a Offshore company in Belize or British virgin islands.

They recommend these two options since they have 0% corporate tax, and they do not disclose information to public.

I have a received a fair price to setup company and bank account. But I am not sure if this is a company I can trust.

Can anyone tell me if these options sounds like a good idea? I am based in Europe and want to move my business selling virtual goods to another country.

They recommend these two options since they have 0% corporate tax, and they do not disclose information to public.

"This means that starting from 2023, the information regarding legal entities used actively for tax evasion or concealing information about the actual business owners will no longer be provided solely at special request by the financial authorities of the few countries with a corresponding agreement signed. This data will also become available to the media and, as a result, to the general public."

But don't worry they will catch you already before 2023 with the CRS reporting of the bank account of your BVI company bank account - in case you can even get one.

It has been a long time since BVI was a tax heaven worth it for the average Joe with only limited funds available.

Latest Threads