Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company Corp : Handle Your Offshore Business Effortlessly Review

Offshore company corp opened a company for me in Hong Kong within the time they would say. The company was done within 1 working day, they are fast and transparent about their price on the website and chat, the person who reached out to me from the company was direct and within a few mails and documents I had to fill in, the company was registered and was sent to me by email. The copies are now on my way to my home address, I even have a Track and Trace code from them. So I don't understand these bad reviews, thumbs up and I totally would recommend this company!

Good morning @Bruno,
Seems amazing a 1 day company delivery. Could you please tell us more about the process?
Good job to specify the Track and Trace code, really a synonym of professionalism!

Granwasa.
They asked me to provide some personal docs for their KYC process and 3 company names. I received a scan copy of the company kit in just 1 days after all the paper work was done. 3 or 4 days later I got the original docs by DHL.

@Bruno how stupid do you really think the users on this forum are? New user, registered yesterday and first post is how good a service you have received from this company. Idiot!

@Bruno how stupid do you really think the users on this forum are? New user, registered yesterday and first post is how good a service you have received from this company. Idiot!
Hong Kong company and bank accounts for non residents of HK are not possible these days. Even a personal account for non residents is very difficult if not impossible. Years ago when I went to HK it was very difficult but somehow I was able to open up a personal bank account. But now it's impossible I read for non residents. Seems like advertisement gimmick only,

Hong Kong company and bank accounts for non residents of HK are not possible these days. Even a personal account for non residents is very difficult if not impossible. Years ago when I went to HK it was very difficult but somehow I was able to open up a personal bank account. But now it's impossible I read for non residents. Seems like advertisement gimmick only,
HK and Singapore banks are all very difficult to open accounts. That why I'm trying to open accounts with Bank of Cyprus and Euro Pacific bank.

Great service, competent manager, flexibility and recommend there services. Very helpful and super nice customer service.

I have ordered HK company and Singapore bank account, the company only incorporated within one day and the account manager has reviewed the required documents for bank account opening before I traveled, I got an account for my company after 2 weeks of meeting, that’s my wonderful experience!

@Mike Kim & @Sophia Liu Since you guys are so confident of this company please provide @Admin the proof for independent verification.

Simple email thread between you and them and screenshot of bank accounts opened.

It is always a bit alarming when several new members appears on the forum and their first post is all about giving a good review to a provider. We cannot really rule out that it is real, but on the other hand it is a bit suspicious.

I have used Offshore Company Corp once and they did deliver. So, I do not think it is a scam in any way. The way I see it they are primarily resellers in most jurisdictons. If you ask me if I would reccommend, the answer is that it depends on your situation.

If you know exactly what you need and do not mind the time and effort involved, it is a relatively inexpensive alternative. If you, on the other hand, need input on your situation and need the process to be quick and on track all the time, use someone else.

I started my Belize incorporation last month with them. Everything went smoothly and punctually. Fast response with detailed instructions and clear procedures. Definitely choose them for my next company. Recommend Mr. Marvic for his profession and responsibilities. Good luck

Offshorecompanycorp is one of my lovers. They provided great services to me, help me expand my business in Singapore and Hong Kong. I still uses their services until present. In the nearly future, I will plan to do business in Shanghai and Malaysia too. I don't know why there are some bad reviews. I have a doubt, did they really order before?? or they are the competitors only.

Latest Threads