Our valued sponsor

Offshore company for comission payment only!

No problems at all, if comission are paid only, there may be no tax to be paid, however, it would require a look into a detailed business model.

Can we send the business description to you for review before we proceed?
Yes you can just send it to us no problem at all, you can submit your request here More... and we will be more than happy to let you know.

You may aproach each affiliate program to ensure they accept Seychelles offshore companies. Most often the bank account is not a problem, but if you need almost anonymous banking and a high level of privacy, then a Cyprus based bank account will be the best in your situation. Also the majority of affiliate programs don't care about where to transfer the money then a Cyprus bank account will not at all make any troubles in any's eyes.

Reactions: plotoffshore
Do you mind to share the list? or just point some in the right direction to what to look at when one try to find an affiliate program that accept offshore companies with offshore bank accounts?

As for many other business activity a Cyprus or BVI company will have everything pretty much covered what you are looking for! It's going to be difficult for Seychelles, Hong Kong, Panama and so on companies to apply for an affiliate account. That's general speaking and apply not for all affiliate programs!

Reactions: protain and poulaCo
Thanks for sharing your opinion. I'm so excited to get my company setup in BVI and Cyprus that I study this forum so much in all details.
yeah I remember for years back the feeling when I placed my order for a Belize company I couldn't wait getting the docs and get started :cool:

Reactions: protain
We have our own affiliate business / APP development company where we have our affiliate program for people to promote our apps.
Are we required to pay tax and issue invoices when we pay commissions to the affiliate?
Do you had success with your business? how did you promote your affiliate program to get webmasters on it please?

Latest Threads