Our valued sponsor

Offshore company for e-commerce business selling bikes online, please help.

First of all, can you please let us know if you will require any credit card processing for your business and if so will you want a merchant account or can you use companies like 2co.com, Moneybookers, Alertpay etc?

So a Seychelles, Belize, Panama,BVI,Nevis etc. offshore company will not be an option.

I would recommend you to look into a Cyprus company and that for a simple reason, Cyprus has the lowest corporate tax in the entire EU and additionally allows nominees and has banking secrecy which can at certain points protect you if asset protection is an issue, which I read from other of your posts is actually an issue.

Reactions: stuntbiker
Your welcome at any time, you post here and as well open a ticket if you don't want to go public with additional questions ;)

Last edited:
HansClass said:
Is Cyprus only option?
No Cyprus is not the only country. But it is the jurisdicition with the lowest corporate tax rate in Europe (i.e. 10% Tax for Resident Companies and 0% for Non Resident) - the UK is also a very popular place to register a company but it har way higher tax's to be paid.

Cyprus is one of the best countries to incorporate when we speak Internet Business! I have seen so many ofr my competitors and also business partners incorporating there because of the tax advantages. The UK is used to be for Fly by Night companies which actually not care if they have to file tax because they will close or disapear before that time.

EliasIT said:
Cyprus is one of the best countries to incorporate when we speak Internet Business! I have seen so many ofr my competitors and also business partners incorporating there because of the tax advantages. The UK is used to be for Fly by Night companies which actually not care if they have to file tax because they will close or disapear before that time.
This may of course be one of the reasons, but I think there are plenty (hundred of thousands) UK companies that are there for legit and honest business reasons :)

hasarnata said:
Cyprus is best for selling products online? No alternatives available if it needs to be offshore and private?
There are plenty of alternatives available, for instant the entire European region, however for tax reasons Cyprus is the best jurisdiction at the moment to pay less tax.

Latest Threads