Our valued sponsor

Offshore company for EU resident

bogdy23

May 6, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

I need to ask 1 question. If i make an offshore in the Seychelles or BVI just for trading? And i live 90% of the time in my home country Romania. Can I stay anonymous? Even if i make my Forex Account from here to an international Broker. Will I be able to pay 0-10% taxes and no one knows who I am.
Make an account abroad and not make any company account here in Romania. Just Have the UK or Seychelles branch send me money to my credit card. And i only Pay here in Romania the dividend tax which is 5%

Reactions: huyenlt
It is not going to work that way. If you open a business account say in the Seychelles you will have to provide your personal details to that bank which then have obligation to inform your tax office about account balance each year.

You can have a chance to stay anonymous if you open an EMI account for your Seychelles or BVI company, but that would require that you check with the EMI of your choice if they are going to report you.

Reactions: CaptK
Hello,

I wasn`t clear enough. I order to avoid problems I do the following.
Step 1. Go to BVI and open a forex trading account and a company
Step 2. Trade From Romania
Step 3. Not open a company in Romania
Step 4. Only pay 5% taxes on dividends which I put here in Romania and invest in Real estate and use for personal expenses.

Will the fact that i open in Seychelles or BVI my trading account help me avoid taxes in Romania and keep me annonymous?
Thank you

Why are you not using Romanian micro company with 3% tax?

In 2019 you can't just open an offshore account and stay anonymous. You will be reported by bank and you'll have to pay the company tax and divident tax. Read about CFC law.

Why are you not using Romanian micro company with 3% tax?

In 2019 you can't just open an offshore account and stay anonymous. You will be reported by the bank and you'll have to pay the company tax and dividend tax. Read about CFC law.

Because the revenue is larger than what could be called a micro company. I don`t know about 3% i know of at least 5. Do you have a solution to what to do? To legally not have any problems with Romanian authorities. Can you trade from Romania using MetaTrader and pay taxes in BVI or Seychelles? And just pay the dividends tax of 5% whey you bring money into the country?

Dude, I apologize if Im wrong, but I am 99% sure you are another forex millionaire wannabe and you will NOT exceed in forex trading the 1.000.000€ yearly turnover volume that is an official threshold in order to pay 3% revenue tax in Romania for your SRL as micro company. If you are just starting trading, you will be lucky to be at zero (break even).

I have been working with forex brokers for many years, and I know that they might report your trading account balance to Romanian ANAF in case you trade from home and even if you have BVI company. Regulated brokers KYC (Know Your Client)scrutiny is very strict believe me, and fx brokers will require also not only your company details, but also your passport and local Romanian address proof. Next thing is if you want to trade as a company you will be required to obtain LEI number which is impossible for offshore companies.

Why not establish local SRL micro company, if you have 1 employee (yourself) you will pay 1% from turnover, if you have zero employees then 3% turnover tax.

Reactions: Silvio
Dude, I apologize if Im wrong, but I am 99% sure you are another forex millionaire wannabe and you will NOT exceed in forex trading the 1.000.000€ yearly turnover volume that is an official threshold in order to pay 3% revenue tax in Romania for your SRL as micro company. If you are just starting trading, you will be lucky to be at zero (break even).

I have been working with forex brokers for many years, and I know that they might report your trading account balance to Romanian ANAF in case you trade from home and even if you have BVI company. Regulated brokers KYC (Know Your Client)scrutiny is very strict believe me, and fx brokers will require also not only your company details, but also your passport and local Romanian address proof. Next thing is if you want to trade as a company you will be required to obtain LEI number which is impossible for offshore companies.

Why not establish local SRL micro company, if you have 1 employee (yourself) you will pay 1% from turnover, if you have zero employees then 3% turnover tax.

The thing I`m interested in Can you pay just 5% dividend tax in Romania and 0 in BVI. And just keep things like this? Or you will inevitably be FORCED to pay 16% in Romania? Just like any other company just because you are trading from Home? This is what i`m trying to find out

The thing I`m interested in Can you pay just 5% dividend tax in Romania and 0 in BVI. And just keep things like this? Or you will inevitably be FORCED to pay 16% in Romania? Just like any other company just because you are trading from Home? This is what i`m trying to find out

If you physically move the money to Romanian bank account then yes you will have to pay local dividend tax. BTW 16% is not that high believe me, if you compare with Austria for example dividend withholding tax is 25% as an example and company profit tax in Austria another 25% so be glad where you are.

I mean if you are unhappy with Romania for you the best would be to live in Cyprus, as sole proprietor it is easy to proof identity and address with forex broker (most of them are located in Cyprus also by the way )and start trading forex from there.

16% without the hassel of an offshore structure and accounting. I would take that any day. Try 40% high rate payer in the UK or 38% on dividends plus 20% CIT.

16% is a deal but you also can take advantage of the micro enterprise.

Stick with what you have you dont know the blessings you have.

Hy I did mention the fact that I have some corrupt government officials in my family that have tried and ruined me 3 times already for silly tax porpuses and things that aren't even legal. It might be a blessing if you know nobody and can build from the ground up not when you have a 90% handicap. This is the reason I just don`t want to read Machiavelli and do what he did went in exile only to return stronger I want to stay here and be successful legally and from my own work.

Hy I did mention the fact that I have some corrupt government officials in my family that have tried and ruined me 3 times already for silly tax porpuses and things that aren't even legal. It might be a blessing if you know nobody and can build from the ground up not when you have a 90% handicap. This is the reason I just don`t want to read Machiavelli and do what he did went in exile only to return stronger I want to stay here and be successful legally and from my own work.

You didn't mention that!!

Pick your battles buddy. You are no position to fight the system nor the corrupt family members. You have to get out to achieve the freedom you require. They will always be there and if the have done it before on several occasions shows they will continue to do it.

If not the only way I could think of is to get a Nominee company to receive the funds you want to send back to Romania as a salary. Pay your 16% on that.

I am out of ideas otherwise.

Nominee company? Is that a company set up in an offshore country. With a Nominee director that will send me the money? And I pay taxes in bought countries? Won`t the nominee director just steal the money? Can you give me a little more detail on how this system works?

Yes, Set up offshore but you control the bank accounts.
Alternatively you could use a UAE set up where you in your name solely. Then pay dividends but you will have to set up substance in the UAE. Office, manager, website, email, telephone.