Our valued sponsor

offshore company formation and bank account question!

tonyW

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

First of all thank you for this wonderful forum. I'm Tony from Germany and I'm around since 4 months reading all the stuff I can find about offshore company formation and bank account opening for my business.

I'm into online marketing like a few others around here and not depending on any static place. I don't want to move out of Germany but I want to find a way to get privacy for my business. So far I have a clear understanding that a Seychelles offshore company + Cyprus bank account provides the highest privacy possible for cheap money.

I also understand that either Admin or a few others here can help to get a PayPal account for my business. But will this be connected to my Cyprus bank account somehow?

Are there any alternatives to the Seychelles?
Would it be wise to appoint a nominee director for the company in matters of privacy and bank account opening?

What documents would it require to open the company only with nominee?

Welcome aboard tonyW :)

There are many alternatives to the Seychelles offshore company, the question may be, what is it you require and what are your goals you try to achieve?

Nominee director or not, that depends on where you want to incorporate your business in the future and what privay you need.

The documents required are the same with- or without nominees.

If you want total privacy for your Seychelles company and when you apply for a bank account then appoint a nominee director, it's more important than a nominee shareholder!

Latest Threads