Our valued sponsor

offshore company formation comparison

tax-haven

Corporate Services
Business Angel
May 26, 2009
Russia
Visit site
With so many people searching for the best company entity for their business I found it to be useful to do a offshore company formation comparison for the vast majority of guests and members here on the , I will outline a few things on each offshore jurisdiction so you may get a better overview of your options to get started.

When considering a offshore jurisdiction and establishing a company there, you may want to look at one or more of the following basic points:

• level of privacy
  • asset protection
  • level of anonymity
  • Tax rate
  • No Corporate tax / Tax exemption
  • Nominee's allowed
  • Business accepted
  • Accounting requirements
  • Without physical presence
Once you know the answers to the above you are prepared to get your company established at the right place for YOUR business and not for something other find useful.

So lets get started with th comparison:

<removed>

Why do I just put the links there, thats because you wont find better reviews or arguments than the ones from real users that already have incorporated where you may consider it. You can follow the ongoing discussions and comments there are going on in these threads and even start your own discussion or comment there.

The mentioned offshore jurisdictions above are very well know but not saturated yet tax havens where you can stay safe and they lean towards the points in the checklist above.

You may feel free to comment here and also add more jurisdictions below if you think they fit into the here discussed ciretriums.

Let's make this to the best offshore company formation comparison ever in 2015 here at this professional offshore !

Last edited by a moderator:
What may be most important for one to look at is if they have any corporate tax to pay when they form their company in any tax haven! If so it most often requires accounting and annual tax filing and that's what most want to avoid for any price.

Another important point is if the jurisdiction let you appoint a unique management structure that match your requirements i.e. director, shareholder and beneficial owner can be 1 and the same person if it is what you want. You're not required to appoint anyone local to stay compliant.

No paid in share capital requirement. Most don't want to have to pay in later amounts of EUR 1000, 5000 or even much more in share capital once their company is established.

The stability of the country may also be important to consider.

Reactions: tax-haven
I wonder why you didn't put in Marshall Islands there?

ahh... you could make one ;) kidding.. will try to get some information collected and open a thread, it's useful I think.

All mentioned points are valid I would say you need to look at what credit card payment services you have available if your business in e-commerce.

Latest Threads