Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company Formation Services - Get help for your offshore company formation service here

As far as I know, People open the offshore companies either to evade taxes or hide their assets, but there are many people who believe that opening an offshore company is not a crime unless you did not hide anything.
It's true that we open offshore company to evade taxes and protect our privacy Since we only have a small business and not ready for a real company.

As far as I know, People open the offshore companies either to evade taxes or hide their assets, but there are many people who believe that opening an offshore company is not a crime unless you did not hide anything.
There have some more strong reason to ooen offshore company, NOT only avoid taxes and hide assets. It's actually people's right to protect their hardworking assets, keep it more safe and secured.

Reactions: SasxInc
I'm not into tax evasion but into total privacy when doing business online. I don't want anything personal to be available on the Internet for the rest of my live and believe an offshore company can help me to protect that privacy!

Reactions: negon
Hello Guys...

Im a new comer. Im from Malaysia. wanted to setup an offshore company together with a bank account. im thinking of Belize or Seychelles.

Dear Admin...i need ur help.

Onee more thing..is an offshore company somilar to Shell company?

Reactions: negon
Welcome aboard, enjoy your stay thu&¤#

Shell company is most often the same as offshore company and a used term for ready-made companies, means companies already registered for the only purpose to be sold to others. Also they are dormant it is important to check the history of the company, there should not have been any activity at all when you buy it.

Shell company is always more expensive compared to a new registration.

Well, if Seychelles did not had mande it that complicated to get a company registered there I would still recommend a Seychelles company but with all the requirements they have there it has been a pain in the a*s to register your corp there. A Belize company is much faster to incorporate and it requires less documents. I read that it is possible to lookup the ownership of a Belize company but so far no one has been able to provide a link to the Belize registry of companies nor to any other service where that is possible.

So in most cases a Belize company should be fine.

Thanks Auric.

With a Cyprus bank account, will i able to get a debit card or atm card to withdraw my money?

Another question, how can i transfer i money to the Cyprus bank account? Using a money changer service or Bank transfer?

With a Cyprus bank account, will i able to get a debit card or atm card to withdraw my money?
Yes you get a Visa Debit card that can be used in any ATM
Another question, how can i transfer i money to the Cyprus bank account? Using a money changer service or Bank transfer?
You may ask your money exchange service to transfer to your account by SWIFT or IBAN transfer as any other transfer to a bank account.

That will work, I have a similar setup works fine for my online business.

Reactions: Haych