Our valued sponsor

offshore company formation services - where do you start?

orangeye

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold Premium
Feb 3, 2011
Russia
Visit site
Looking around the forum and all the topix that are started already I don't see a single topic about offshore company formation services, means where do you get started and what one has to look for to get the proper setup for their business. Do you think it matters where you incorporate and where do you think you need to bank, same place as the company ot somewhere else?

The first attached pictures shows you where the vast majority is starting and most often they struggle to get any setup completed. Either they find it to expansive or they can't get the banking for the company completed or they got the wrong CSP.

What some will look at is to start where not all are looking, that's most often the key to get a stable and long term solution for your offshore business setup.

Places like:

• Panama
  • Belize
  • BVI
  • Jersey
  • Bermuda
Are all known to man, you want to look into something different, other places. The Internet is full of BS in regards to the right offshore company formation services they suggest you this and that and don't know s**t about it. Sorry for the languag. But why does know one mentioned taxc haven's like UAE, Seychelles, Cyprus, Philipines, Costa Rica and even the UK??

Check out this Video, it's again all the same known offshore jurisdictions mentioned!!

[video=youtube_share;t3Qjcb0_9OU]

I don't get it. If you want to stay anonymous and claim your privacy, you want a offshore jurisdiction that actually help you to archieve this, not somewhere every Joe is comming for their setup. So far in 2015 still Seychelles remain to be the most complicated jurisdiction to get any information from.

Let's discuss your needs for the propper offshore company formation services!

I would say offshore company formation services are very broad, you can start in one part of the world and end somewhere else. Don't get fooled, get good advise before you start this process.

Reactions: orangeye
Jersey and Bermuda has not been discussed very much here. What's the reason? Does someone know where to find a offshore company centre that can help with establishing company, real office and phone with call forwarding there?

What are required documents and do we need to go there to setup company and bank account?

Jersey is closer to me than Bermuda! I would prefer Jersey if I have to travel there.

I don't get it. If you want to stay anonymous and claim your privacy, you want a offshore jurisdiction that actually help you to archieve this, not somewhere every Joe is comming for their setup. So far in 2015 still Seychelles remain to be the most complicated jurisdiction to get any information from.
What is it you don't get... a paramount trust or foundation and mission completed.

This forum is offering great help to people who are new to offshore formation services or who consider to take their current business offshore. I was one of them that were happy to have found this forum!

Reactions: Spinat
Lots and lot's of offshore jurisdictions are missing here. Samoa, Cook Islands, Jersey, Cayman's, Anguilla and more.. I know there is another thread here covering all these tax havens, which you may search for.

Latest Threads