Our valued sponsor

Offshore company in Delaware for worldwide digital product sales (EU citizen)

lukeruza

Mar 19, 2021
Czech
Visit site
Hi there,

past few weeks I'm trying to find best offshore location to make company.

Purpose: I'm selling digital keys & gift cards over marketplaces (B2C & B2B) where I compete with other merchants for price. The thing is, none of those merchants declares VAT for EU B2C sales so I'm out of competition at this moment. Made some research and like 95% of merchants are offshore companies.
Currently I have company based in Czech Republic and I think not declaring VAT at all is high risk.

Marketplaces DO NOT provide customers with receipt/invoice with merchant details unless they ask for it. (approx 1 out of 1000 sales)

From my research I think best solution would be making Delaware company with digital bank like Transferwise/Payoneer which should be enough for this turnover. Locations like UAE or HK are much more expensive and I might have hard time transfering funds anywhere.
Moving funds through SEPA to pay invoices is crucial for me.

My turnover: 20-30k€/month (potential to grow)

Any advice is appreciated.

L, hi.
Delaware is better than other jurisdictions if your account is located in the USA.
For the bank account we suggest Puerto Rico (which is an USA bank)
Hi, as I mentioned, I need bank that does SEPA transfers since I pay my suppliers & receive money that way now and it's the cheapest option.

What do you think about other things I mentioned in my post? You are only talking about some Puerto Rico bank which probably doesn't do SEPA transfers anyway.

Latest Threads