Our valued sponsor

Offshore company in Dubai / UAE who?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4br and bastard
Please note the change in e-mail addresses for this agent :

We are honored to announce that the member companies of the HAI YANG network have been taken over by the MERRITT group.

Since the setup of HAI YANG more than 20 years ago, the international legal and tax environment has changed: we no longer speak of nominee, "anonymous" bank account, non-public register, Offshore company, etc. Now, transparency, tax conventions and economic substance have become the watchwords of a world where opacity no longer has a place. To best support our customers in this new dynamic, the MERRITT group offers our clients services.

Some of our clients are already familiar with MERRITT because their teams are already in charge of the accounting of their company since the beginning of this year and / or already use their services and business center of Florida in the USA.

The name HAI YANG will therefore disappear gradually to make room for: MERRITT ASIA (for Hong Kong), MERRITT MIDDLE EAST (for the Emirates), MERRITT USA (for the US), MERRITT ACCOUNTING (for accounting), MERRITT WORK SPACES (for the US business center) and MERRITT LEGAL CONSULTANTS (for legal advice).

We are therefore strengthening our offer in accounting and business law, which are now essential in Corporate Services.

a9b98aea-bb1b-4056-baf9-db36d51ed2fb.jpg
Please note that your contacts do not change
, only their email address will change (to [email protected]) but emails sent to [email protected] are always transferred).

Regarding the customer support, you will receive within 3 months max, your access codes to the portal www.merritt.center. This portal will allow you to find all the elements of your company in a secure environment and ensure the monitoring of your company as soon as possible.

The email address [email protected] will be replaced by [email protected].

Reactions: Spinat
Can I ask you @Remy what did you pay for the setup of the company with them including an address to receive mail?

DAMN and it is all in Frenchja334¤¤#

Can I ask you @Remy what did you pay for the setup of the company with them including an address to receive mail?

DAMN and it is all in Frenchja334¤¤#
I set up my RAK Offshore in 2012 for EUR 3528, now it's cheapper, EUR 1800 yearly and the USD 2000 until last year I closed it.

I opened first remotly an account in Barclays Dubai, a nightmare to open and to maintain. When the Retail branch of Barclays Dubai was sold, they frozed all accounts with foreigners directors o_O, a nightmare again during weeks before to cash out the funds.

Opened a new account in Noor Bank Dubai in 2014. Not efficient, slow, a big turnover in relationship managers, but roughly ok if you don't need them for your bank operations. But from 2017, each TT I sent from my account took around one month to arrive, that was crazy ! Each time, I need to answer the same questions for compliance.

So, I gave up Dubai !

Last edited:
Opened a new account in Noor Bank Dubai in 2014. Not efficient, slow, a big turnover in relationship managers, but roughly ok if you don't need them for your bank operations. But from 2017, each TT I sent from my account took around one month to arrive, that was crazy ! Each time, I need to answer the same questions for compliance.
=_= even for residence people have a similar issue, i am with a bank for 6years now, and every2 years when i update my info i need to answer the same questions the same story..

Is someone able to specify the costs for a DUBAI company, the figures I found here at OffshoreCorptalk say 15.000 $US for setup and 8.000$US every year. But what does these costs include, is there someone that can help to pin point the costs please?

Is someone able to specify the costs for a DUBAI company, the figures I found here at OffshoreCorptalk say 15.000 $US for setup and 8.000$US every year. But what does these costs include, is there someone that can help to pin point the costs please?
USD 13,300 for 3 years package including Visa (USD 4,400 per year). One year package will cost around USD 5,500 per year.

USD 13,300 for 3 years package including Visa (USD 4,400 per year). One year package will cost around USD 5,500 per year.
Where did you get thise figures from, any link to an reputable agent?

It really all depends on the type of license you need as we have a whole thread on this forum where I discussed all options. If you do it yourself it's much cheaper but of course the company that will set it up for you is going to charge something and they deserve it too. It all depends on your needs and wants. In govt depts, they speak English quite well so you have no worries. After one year, I had no problem in renewing my company on my own.

It really all depends on the type of license you need as we have a whole thread on this forum where I discussed all options. If you do it yourself it's much cheaper but of course the company that will set it up for you is going to charge something and they deserve it too. It all depends on your needs and wants. In govt depts, they speak English quite well so you have no worries. After one year, I had no problem in renewing my company on my own.

@Davis123 Maybe you should be our OCT man in Dubai.
I regularly travel to Dubai to set up structures for clients and it will range from 5K to 15K for a company and then upto 100K if I am setting up an investment company to take clients deposits. A RAK ICC is very cheap but that is purely Offshore and you cant do business in UAE. Approximately 3000 per annum but no residency and a nightmare to open a bank account. I found it easier to open a Mauritius bank account than a UAE one for a RAK ICC.

Renewal is easy but make sure your not late in processing I would say do it anywhere from before 2 weeks of expiry.

Ajman is my favoured Emirate at the moment they are quick and the cheapest. You are not restricted to doing business there nor living there is no social life there. 40 mins from Dubai and a lot cheaper.

Reactions: JustAnotherNomad
T
@Davis123 Maybe you should be our OCT man in Dubai.
I regularly travel to Dubai to set up structures for clients and it will range from 5K to 15K for a company and then upto 100K if I am setting up an investment company to take clients deposits. A RAK ICC is very cheap but that is purely Offshore and you cant do business in UAE. Approximately 3000 per annum but no residency and a nightmare to open a bank account. I found it easier to open a Mauritius bank account than a UAE one for a RAK ICC.

Renewal is easy but make sure your not late in processing I would say do it anywhere from before 2 weeks of expiry.

Ajman is my favoured Emirate at the moment they are quick and the cheapest. You are not restricted to doing business there nor living there is no social life there. 40 mins from Dubai and a lot cheaper.
Thx CaptK maybe I should be OCT. Yes Ajman is my favorite too. There is an Ajman Offshore company too available which is cheaper than RAK ICC but yes you can't open up bank accounts anymore with Offshore companies in Dubai. Years ago it used to be a fairly quick process. You can open up bank accounts in some jurisdictions. I remembered an offer with CIM bank too in Switzerland on another forum but it was years ago. I know some Mauritius banks work with Ajman too.

T
Thx CaptK maybe I should be OCT. Yes Ajman is my favorite too. There is an Ajman Offshore company too available which is cheaper than RAK ICC but yes you can't open up bank accounts anymore with Offshore companies in Dubai. Years ago it used to be a fairly quick process. You can open up bank accounts in some jurisdictions. I remembered an offer with CIM bank too in Switzerland on another forum but it was years ago. I know some Mauritius banks work with Ajman too.
I will be coming soon for a client. Maybe we can meet for a beer.

Latest Threads