Our valued sponsor

Offshore company in Dubai / UAE who?

We need to see some reviews from people that succeed to setup a bank account in UAE!

It read to me a little like the story about US bank accounts, everyone claim they can do but no one say they did.

Reactions: CaptK
We need to see some reviews from people that succeed to setup a bank account in UAE!

It read to me a little like the story about US bank accounts, everyone claim they can do but no one say they did.

Well, we use a UAE bank account for our UAE business. It's doable, I am just saying it's not guaranteed.

The banking in UAE is so far so good.

Reactions: CaptK and Spinat
good to hear but I'm sure with the business you are into you did not sit in front of your iPhon riding a hooker and opened the account remote.

You may have visited the bank together with some local Sheik?

good to hear but I'm sure with the business you are into you did not sit in front of your iPhon riding a hooker and opened the account remote.

You may have visited the bank together with some local Sheik?

Yep, a personal visit will be a must in any case. With some banks - prior it goes to compliance. With the other banks - after the compliance gives a go-go.

This is strange because @Fred guarantees a bank account in UAE.

Anybody else who has experiences to get a corporate bank account in UAE?
I'm talking about Dubai company not the old fashioned offshore companies like RAK ICC that even don't grant you a visa.

That's an important point to take care of.

Nobody can guarantee a bank account that's right and that's the reason why we say if we did your business plan and we know your clients and suppliers as well as your citizenship we are pretty sure if bank account is possible or not with one of the many banks in UAE.

In case we even don't get a bank account the customer receive a full refund. This happened in practice exactly zero times.

Reactions: troubled soul
This is strange because @Fred guarantees a bank account in UAE.

Anybody else who has experiences to get a corporate bank account in UAE?
He may have an angle that I don't know about. RAK ICC is impossible to open a bank account in the UAE. I had to open my account in Mauritius. RAK ICC is not be confused with RAK FZ/FZE.

@Fred can you confirm that you can open an account for ICC and FZ/FZE.

Is it with a real bank or with Neobiz, LIV, E20 and other EMI's.

He may have an angle that I don't know about. RAK ICC is impossible to open a bank account in the UAE. I had to open my account in Mauritius. RAK ICC is not be confused with RAK FZ/FZE.

@Fred can you confirm that you can open an account for ICC and FZ/FZE.

Is it with a real bank or with Neobiz, LIV, E20 and other EMI's.
For FZ/FZE of course yes we can open with classic banks

For RAK ICC big NO - can't remember that I had mentioned this somewhere

Last time we had successful opened for RAK ICC was in early 2019 with 250.000$ min. Balance

Here are some members that incoporated a RAK ICC and now struggle with banking after TrasnferWise stopped working here in UAE - so we told them that they can try with Worldfirst as they have a rep. office here in UAE.

RAK ICC isn't supported any longer by the banks it's only purpose is to hold trademarks/properties.

Reactions: Davis123 and CaptK

Latest Threads