Our valued sponsor

Offshore company in Dubai / UAE who?

And no foreigner should invest in USA and get in bed with IRS. Delaware companies are a loophole for tax havens created by US govt to get money in USA tax free and that's the best way for foreigners and for Trump and the very rich Americans too. But US properties are not recommended as they are taxation nightmares. UK on the other hand is much much better. A lot of rich foreigners including UAE citizens have invested in London properties for a reason.
Let's not discuss the obvious things: UAE has shariah laws in place, however they have been trying to be very proactive in having them modernised. You still cannot officially live with partner in UAE without marriage, also only male guardian can sponsor the kids for dependant visa. Female guardian needs male approval for the same. We can mention a lot of other things or differences (e.g. inheritance laws upon death - shariah laws apply to everyone including expats, unless there is a proper will in place), so let's not discuss the obvious cultural and religion differences.
I totally agree with @BlueMist don't turn this into a religious thread, keep it to the topic, I hate to moderate threads ;)

Please stick to the topic or I will start deleting posts in this thread which have zero relevance to the initial question!!

I will start to give warning points from now on.

Yes, back to the topic. I have been using FBS services in Malta and Cyprus for almost 10 years. Their HQ moved from Cyprus to RAK (UAE) few years ago with some of the staff. I have never had any issues with them and hope they provide a good service in UAE as well. I would definitely keep any low cost sales pitch prices with a grain of salt, it is to attract the attention mainly but there are usually a bunch of other fees involved.

In Dubai I would consider Freemont as well, they always had very positive feedback in the past and I hope it remained with the ownership change. My recent email exchange with them was positive as well. I suggest to subscribe to their newsletter, as they send quite informative emails and this is one way to get to know the provider a bit better.

Also one more thing I would like to point out is that this pandemic has shown a lack o national unity between Abu Dhabi and Dubai when it comes to restarting the economy, bringing back tourists, traveling from/to Abu Dhabi etc. If I were doing it all over again, setting up freezone company with residence visas, I would strongly consider paying a bit more to have a Dubai based company and residence visa.

Yes, back to the topic. I have been using FBS services in Malta and Cyprus for almost 10 years. Their HQ moved from Cyprus to RAK (UAE) few years ago with some of the staff. I have never had any issues with them and hope they provide a good service in UAE as well. I would definitely keep any low cost sales pitch prices with a grain of salt, it is to attract the attention mainly but there are usually a bunch of other fees involved.

In Dubai I would consider Freemont as well, they always had very positive feedback in the past and I hope it remained with the ownership change. My recent email exchange with them was positive as well. I suggest to subscribe to their newsletter, as they send quite informative emails and this is one way to get to know the provider a bit better.

Also one more thing I would like to point out is that this pandemic has shown a lack o national unity between Abu Dhabi and Dubai when it comes to restarting the economy, bringing back tourists, traveling from/to Abu Dhabi etc. If I were doing it all over again, setting up freezone company with residence visas, I would strongly consider paying a bit more to have a Dubai based company and residence visa.
Also used it on Cyprys and Malta

thanks for commenting and taking the time to reply. Now I just wonder if what you read is also the truth. Many incorporation services, not just the one in the UAE but all over the globe, tend to advertise with services they are unable to fullfilm.

You can check the mentor group there are 2 great examples about too of such s**t services.

I have also read many times that an agent is able to help you setup a bank account for your RAK or Dubai company and no personal visit is required, unfortunately I'm unable to travel no so I can't say if it is true or not.

Reactions: erni
thanks for commenting and taking the time to reply. Now I just wonder if what you read is also the truth. Many incorporation services, not just the one in the UAE but all over the globe, tend to advertise with services they are unable to fullfilm.

You can check the mentor group there are 2 great examples about too of such s**t services.

I have also read many times that an agent is able to help you setup a bank account for your RAK or Dubai company and no personal visit is required, unfortunately I'm unable to travel no so I can't say if it is true or not.
could you please send me the 2 examples via PM?

About bank account:
if you hire an agent you pay so much money for nothing.Because they don't do anything else but fill out a form with your data. To open an account you still have to go to the bank personally.

Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads