Our valued sponsor

Offshore company in HK

OlegK

May 27, 2017
Visit site
Hello All,

I am going to set up a company in HK using SFM Corporate Services.

Of course all formalities will be done with my physical presence. I don't want to receive it remotely.

On the one hand everything is clear as I have studied FAQ attentively. But I still don't have a clear picture of how to withdraw funds from offshore account?
Do I have to transfer funds from my corporate account to individual account?
And how to move decent funds from HK to Europe in order to purchase real estate and for investment purposes...?

Their website says the following:
"As with any other bank account, the funds of your offshore company bank account will be accessible through credit/debit cards, cheques, Internet banking or withdrawal at the bank."
But it sounds very easily considering the fact, that I heard different rumors when people have to obtain a back-to-back loan, which is quite ridiculous in case you have real and legal funds.

Kindly share your personal experience with HK offshores and SFM in general.

Many thanks in advance!

Reactions: suzy
SFM Corporate Services is a s**t, SFM promise a bank account but SFM get only a meeting.
You can open with another partner without problem.

For opening a bank account for company in HK in very difficult (forget HSBC and good bank). Only 1-2 bank accept but without ibanking for company account and without real credit card.

Reactions: suzy
SFM Corporate Services is a s**t, SFM promise a bank account but SFM get only a meeting.
You can open with another partner without problem.

For opening a bank account for company in HK in very difficult (forget HSBC and good bank). Only 1-2 bank accept but without ibanking for company account and without real credit card.

What company in HK do you suggest to use for setting up an offshore?

Can someone indicate at least one company in HK, that can set up offshore company and then momentarily open an account in HSBC without any problems?
Of course in case I have all necessary documentation*

Can't you get it from your current bank and just generate the invoices required?
Surely you need to get it from your current bank.
Regarding invoices/contracts you don't need to generate it in case you already have some viable business. If you mean how to bypass this requirement - I have no idea... But need to be careful

Latest Threads