Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company in Hong Kong, Belize, Seychelles, Panama or BVI - Read Here!

great offering for a Belize company registration.. I whish I had seen this forum before I got my company registered in Belize?
Well, next time you need a company in some other offshore jurisdiction you know where to find your agent ;)

Hello, New member here ( and a newbie in offshore companies in general). I run an online drop-shipping business from Sweden right now with a small annual profit, (around 20,000 EUR).

I buy my products from Germany, and send them to Sweden. Almost no running costs but quite many transactions due to the drop-shipping concept where I need to buy one product for each sale.

Would a Seychelles company be possible for me since I have no physical connection to either Germany or Sweden once I decide to move elsewhere?

I think my biggest problem would be the accounting, ( if im not allowed to do this myself), since Ia problaby have around 5000 verifications a year in the company.

Do you know any legal problems with doing business from an offshore company within the E.U? VAT-number would ofcourse not be possible, but on the other hand, around

60% of my profits are being payed in taxes etc. And I would save time by not having to contact each supplier each time I want an purschase excluding VAT.

Best Regards Magnus.

Reactions: JohnLocke
A Seychelles company don't require any accounting nor filing of tax returns! That said, I think a Seychelles or Belize company would be perfectly fine for your needs. You can move anywhere you want regardless of the activity of the company. Furthermore, Seychelles company has the best privacy and anonymity.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Thank you for the info! Have sent an PM to admin as well' date=' hope that the concept will work in regard to the E.U as well.[/quote']
Thank you for the PM, however, this is a discussion forum and your questions should be posted directly in this or a new thread, I'm not sure why you don't wanted to post them here? Otherwise you will have to submit a ticket to our sales support which may answer your questions, contact us

Witch countries are most beneficial to live in when running an Seychelles company? From an economical view. Ive read Monaco and Phillipines.

Does anyone know more countries? I would not mind to pay a low tax rate either, if I like the place. Perhaps someone is running a Seychelles company right now

that could share some info on how the process works. Like the Phillipines for example..dont you have to get married before you can take part of any benefits in that country?

Ok I see. I noticed that you offer different company solutions so went directly to the source instead of through the forum: )
Would like to know this too, thank you for a speedy reply? I'm ready to move on with company and bank account offshore but don't really know how to go about it and where we can get this stuff all ordered? please help asap.

Witch countries are most beneficial to live in when running an Seychelles company? From an economical view. Ive read Monaco and Phillipines.
Does anyone know more countries? I would not mind to pay a low tax rate either, if I like the place. Perhaps someone is running a Seychelles company right now

that could share some info on how the process works. Like the Phillipines for example..dont you have to get married before you can take part of any benefits in that country?
You don't have to move to the Seychelles (hopefully) in order to register a company there don't you? I just question it because I get confused from the above?

Would like to know this too, thank you for a speedy reply? I'm ready to move on with company and bank account offshore but don't really know how to go about it and where we can get this stuff all ordered? please help asap.
For any additional information, ordering or sales related questions, please submit a ticket to us here contact us hope it helps. :) ;)

Another quick curiousity then' date=' in the interest of opening a company (subsidiary) in a jurisdiction not serviced (listed above) by CClogic, would CClogic consider partnering with another company that did have arrangements in place? For example if CClogic was used to open a Seychelles ibc that was to be a parent company to 3 subsidiaries, 2 in jurisdictions serviced by CClogic, and the third in say Antigua. Would CCLogic be willing to suggest/work with a company that did service Antigue for a "finders fee" or some retainer fee??[/quote']
I know for sure they will, actually they are working with a law firm in the UK which I hired for my UK company!

Reactions: taxraider
If you are looking for a great offshore company structure with a high level of privacy you need deep pockets. That said a Panama company holding shares of a Hong kong or Seychelles company will add up an additional layer privacy and makes it more complicated for lenders and creditors to break through your firewall!

They deliver' date=' sometimes faster smetimes slower but they do what you pay for...great service. has been a pleasure to do business with you guys.[/quote']
Thannks for your feedback.. :)

Hi, what do you suggest for an off-shore web hosting company in order to get a PayPal account, where should we open a merchant account and/or company, for the least amount of hassle and with no travelling included?

Reactions: lavel
If a merchant account or any payment type is important for your business you may first approach the MAP (Merchant account provicer) to ding out what country they accept / support and then find some agent who can do the incorporation for you.

Hi' date=' what do you suggest for an off-shore web hosting company in order to get a PayPal account, where should we open a merchant account and/or company, for the least amount of hassle and with no travelling included?[/quote']
BVI may be the best option for your needs. You can apply for both PP and merchant account for a BVI corp.