Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company in Hong Kong, Belize, Seychelles, Panama or BVI - Read Here!

Yes accounting is required, we can arrange for the same if required.

You can contact us here; contact us

Last edited by a moderator:
HK company incorporated and accomplished my needs. Now I have a BVI company as well and in the process to get my Cyprus company, once done I need the structure for lowest tax to be paid. Great service so far. Thanks guys for this wonderful forum.

Reactions: clemens
Your welcome, we hope you achieve what you are looking for.

I bought a BVI and HK company' date=' everything went through as expected.[/quote']
Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated.

The process will not move on unless the requirements are complete. The process really takes a lot of time. Setting up offshore companies is just as hard as founding an onshore one. It takes patience but it will definitely give you great results especially if you found the right country for you.

Reactions: JohnLocke
It not always need to take that long for a offshore company to be duly incorporated and operative. It depends very much on the offshore jurisdiction and the workload of each instance that is involved.

Are these fees still valid or not? What is the fee for a Seychelles company and bank account in Cyprus? same for Belize and BVI company and cyprus bank account?
Yes they are all valid, you can send us a ticket contact us for sales related questions, like fees offers and similar questions ;)

Reactions: alain
We are please to announce that we are able to help in the incorporation of offshore companies in the following jurisdictions:
Belize Offshore Company

Registered Office address in Belize

Company certificate

Share certificate

Memorandum and Articles

Courier charges

Total costs in February EURO 490,-

BVI Offshore Company

Registered Office address in BVI

Company certificate

Share certificate

Memorandum and Articles

Courier charges

Total costs in February EURO 1150,-

Hong Kong Offshore Company

Registered Office address in Hong Kong

Company certificate

Share certificate

Memorandum and Articles

Courier charges

Total costs in February EURO 1995,-

Panama Offshore Company

Registered Office address in Panama

Company certificate

Share certificate

Memorandum and Articles

Courier charges

Total costs in February EURO 1290,-

Seychelles Offshore Company

Registered Office address in the Seychelles

Company certificate

Share certificate

Memorandum and Articles

Courier charges

Total costs in February EURO 590,-

We have arranged for fast incorporation in all jurisdictions, for more information please do not hesitate to contact us! Also available on Skype @ CCLOGIC

Bank Account opening in Cyprus when ordered and paid at the same time as the incorporation takes place is EUR 450. Several banks in Cyprus to choose from.
Is this offer available within for a long time? I mean it was posted last year some time and still sticky. The fees for forming an offshore company is pretty good, so I told some friends about your service and offers which they soon will grap.

Just placed my second order for :

Panama Offshore Company

Registered Office address in Panama

Company certificate

Share certificate

Memorandum and Articles

Courier charges

Total costs in February EURO 1290,-