Our valued sponsor

Offshore company in Seychelles or Belize and Virtual office with phone in Cyprus ok?

lavel

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I want to open a offshore company in Seychelles or Belize ( not sure yet) and Virtual office in Cyprus with Phone, fax and mail forwarding, can this be done you think?

That can be done with no problem. That is one of the options I am looking for. My plan is to import/export physical goods in and from Europe (as a trader). Is there advantage to have non-resident Cyprus company over Seychelles company in this case? (I know that cyprus company with nominees have some advantages but I dont want nominees)

ilanta said:
Hello,
I want to open a offshore company in Seychelles or Belize ( not sure yet) and Virtual office in Cyprus with Phone, fax and mail forwarding, can this be done you think?
No problem at all, did you already placed your order :welcome:

It means we can give the Cyprus address to business partners and providers so they send everything to Cyprus rather than directly to me? and I can route the mail to any place in the world?

ilanta said:
Hello,
From reading the forum, Cyprus Virtual offers is better than any of the mentioned offshore jurisdictions:help: