Our valued sponsor

Offshore company in the Seychelles!

thorsten

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
The questions has been asked here many times, I'm sure but I would like to to know the actual status of incorporating a offshore Company in the Seychelles.

I want to setup a offshore Company for my Internet business, primary sales of seo services, clickbank products and other stuff. I'm doing 10 - 15k usd a months.

What I would like to know is the following:

What are the total costs to get a Seychelles Company + offshore bank account?

Why I want nominee director and shareholder? Is it required?

How safe are the banks in Cyprus vs Mauritius vs St. Vincent?

Are there any fees and taxes to be paid for incoming Money transfers?

Are there restrictions on who can setup the offshore Company and open the offshore account?

Are there alternatives to supply a utility bill?

Hope you can clarify the question so I'm able to proceed with the Company formation soon, we would like to have it all done by the latest at the end of this month.

I'm looking for a setup like this:

/IMG/simple-offshore-company-setup.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JohnLocke
You have a lot of questions there :)

What are the total costs to get a Seychelles Company + offshore bank account?
Why I want nominee director and shareholder? Is it required?

How safe are the banks in Cyprus vs Mauritius vs St. Vincent?

Are there any fees and taxes to be paid for incoming Money transfers?

Are there restrictions on who can setup the offshore Company and open the offshore account?

Are there alternatives to supply a utility bill?
  • Total costs depends on what service you require, you may submit a request here to get a quote /contact-us.html
  • You don't need nominees and they are not mandatory! Learn more about what they are at the link below:
    /forum/articles/59543-nominee-director-and-shareholder
  • The banks in Cyprus are safe enough for banking there, they survived the financial crisis and people are still banking there even the large corporated customers have huge amounts in the banks in Cyprus!
  • No fees no Taxes to be paid on incoming wire transfers!
  • Almost none, you may submit your information at the contact form at the link above.
  • You can supply a credit card- or bank statement or mobile phone bill

It's not very complicated to get it all done.

Last edited:
Indeed many of the clients who incorporate a offshore company are banking in several different countries.

You may want to look into setups with different bank account' date=' means, Cyprus, St. Vincent and Mauritius.. not put all eggs in 1 basket :) Also check out Bahamas and Anguilla banking for possible options.[/quote']
Yeah I did a lot of research and reading this and other forums. I have a huge "to do list" and working close with Admin and some of his crew to get this accomplished. They have been helpsome during the entire process, so this forum and some other sources have. It is exactly what I was imagine to get started :)

You have a lot of questions there :)
  • Total costs depends on what service you require, you may submit a request here to get a quote /contact-us.html
  • You don't need nominees and they are not mandatory! Learn more about what they are at the link below:
    /forum/articles/59543-nominee-director-and-shareholder
  • The banks in Cyprus are safe enough for banking there, they survived the financial crisis and people are still banking there even the large corporated customers have huge amounts in the banks in Cyprus!
  • No fees no Taxes to be paid on incoming wire transfers!
  • Almost none, you may submit your information at the contact form at the link above.
  • You can supply a credit card- or bank statement or mobile phone bill

It's not very complicated to get it all done.
Thank you Admin. Contacted and working with your crew. thanks...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads