Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company - Is It Worth It?

lavel

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
The ideal I have was to setp a offshore company to avoid tax Italy because of the situation here! Do you think it can be done to avoid paying local tax?

Depends on your setup and where and how you incorporate the offshore company. Is tax your only issue?

To avoid corporate tax it seems to be possible but personal tax seems to be impossible. I'm still learning and reading the forum.

Personal tax can only avoid if you have super secrect debit card which is anonymous. Gift Card or other complicated card may be of help here... I don't understand where to get such.

A lot depends on the type of activity conducted by the offshore IBC. If your business has a physical address and trades in tangible goods, I would say that you're up for a challenge. If your business is service based, then you have some options...

Reactions: lavel
dwilson said:
A lot depends on the type of activity conducted by the offshore IBC. If your business has a physical address and trades in tangible goods, I would say that you're up for a challenge. If your business is service based, then you have some options...
That's exactly what I thought hence it is impossible to get your tangible goods business go offshore easely.

alexander said:
Guys, it can still be done... many large corporation have holding companies offshore while they do business onshore.
I totally agree, you just need to do your homework.

curtlee said:
The ideal I have was to setp a offshore company to avoid tax Italy because of the situation here! Do you think it can be done to avoid paying local tax?
It can be done no question asked. I'm happy with my offshore company in the Seychelles and alredy starting to establish my business offshore.

I will build a 3 laye offshore company setup to protect my assets, privacy and money :) I'm still looking at the best 3 layered offshore company setup at the moment, need to figure out how to exactly do that and where all the offshore companies shall be incorporated.

Reactions: lavel