Our valued sponsor

Offshore company + Offshore bank account + Offshore merchant account please advice!

I would be very careful, a payment processor who is charging setup fees is most often a fraud or they can't full film their obligations!

That said I would start with the 300$ so the lost will be minimal... I really hope I may be wrong and that you will come back here and learn us that this processor worked out fine for you but I have my doubts..:embarassed:

Check the VISA available PCI certified service provider list before you go ahead... if they can't be found on any of the public available lists then stay away!!! You can ask them for which list they are listed on so go directly to the VISA.COM website and not to anyone else and find the relevant list!

Visa list

bulgina said:
So if not PCI certified it is a no go right?
I checked VISA global list of merchant account providers

Austpay or paymentasia are not listed there

I know two companies that took off by using paymentasia merchant account, they made a lot of money

but they stopped using payment asia services, they are now using a more expensive company called

95epay, they charge a $ 3,000 usa set up fee

i know of a third company that have been using 95 epay for 2 years now, they also paid the 3000 dollars

i dont have that amount of money for set up,

can somebody recommend a company that provides merchant account ?

my type of biz is not accepted at all places

thanks

Did you tried Failsafepayment or PSBILL? if so, what did they say?

OKAY, so you may simply form a company to apply.. but 3 weeks to send payments is a long time, are you sure it isn't the first payment and after that it is weekly payment?

is there a company for sole owners ?

Admin said:
OKAY, so you may simply form a company to apply.. but 3 weeks to send payments is a long time, are you sure it isn't the first payment and after that it is weekly payment?
starting a company in belize costs 1000 dollars at least, is there a company out there that accepts sole owners ?

3 weeks its correct

i was told that was the standard for european providers

You can't use a Belize company for a European payment processor that would be against the Visa / MC regulations! I hope they told you so as well?

Most payment processors like WireCard, RBS Worldpay, Netbilling, 2co.com and so on accept "sole traders" / sole owner... but you may incorporate a simple UK company if that should be an issue.. I have seen a UK incorporation for as low as £50

Latest Threads