Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company Setup for Monthly $40k Mobile App Revenue

rowena

Pro Member
Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
Hello,
I am non-eu and non-us resident and interested in setup offshore company. I am individual mobile application developer and I have income from directly Apple USA which approximately $40k per month.

I am using Payoneer for my payments but I am not too much comfortable with them. I lived in Dubai 1 year ago and I have a bank account in UAE but it is personal account. I don't want to use it because probably it will create a problem with bank's policy.

Can you recommend me agency and setup/country?

Thank you very much

Reactions: Spinat
First of all you will need to find out what offshore jurisdiction Google may support then you have to do investigation on the jurisdiction of your choice.

Yeah I meant Apple, sorry for the mistake.

If you are going to receive payments from US forget about Delaware. I'd recommend Cyprus (I think it is 5% of Corporation Tax) or Estonia (10% but can be done rmotely).
As you said you will have 40K of revenues and you are not a US Citizen, the best option is Switzerland, however it has a cost for setup of 100K. (which can be retrieved back afterwards).

Do the same with Apple, look what jurisdiction they support and then do investigation on the jurisdiction of your choice ;)
Yeah I meant Apple, sorry for the mistake.
Apple does not differentiate any jurisdiction. I can send my revenue to any country.

If you are going to receive payments from US forget about Delaware. I'd recommend Cyprus (I think it is 5% of Corporation Tax) or Estonia (10% but can be done rmotely).
As you said you will have 40K of revenues and you are not a US Citizen, the best option is Switzerland, however it has a cost for setup of 100K. (which can be retrieved back afterwards).
How about UAE or Belize ? What are the down sides? What do you mean by Switzerland's $100.000 setup cost ? Is this really cost for company setup or initial bank deposit?

Thanks

UAE as far as I know, you have to travel there and you company might be rejected (or might not).
Belize is not accepted by Paypal or 2Checkout, therefore I assume it will be difficult to be accepted by Apple as well.
The 100K is the bank deposit, however if you want to keep the bank account don't withdraw the whole amount immediately.

What do you mean by Switzerland's $100.000 setup cost ? Is this really cost for company setup or initial bank deposit?
€20,000 is the share Capital that hasto be paid in for a GmbH in switzerland your 100K is for an AG which is not required, all can be done remote.

UAE requires personal visit and you need to find a reliable agent which is cheap!

Belize is easy to setup and don't require any paid up Capital at all, a few thousands and you are good to go and entirely setup.

Reactions: Luigi
€20,000 is the share Capital that hasto be paid in for a GmbH in switzerland your 100K is for an AG which is not required, all can be done remote.

UAE requires personal visit and you need to find a reliable agent which is cheap!

Belize is easy to setup and don't require any paid up Capital at all, a few thousands and you are good to go and entirely setup.

Thank you for these important information. Can you suggest me agent for Switzerland ?

UAE is also ok for me. I travel 1-2 times per year to Dubai(Also If I know correct, reliable banks request $50-$200k initial deposit for offshore companies).

Hello,
I am non-eu and non-us resident and interested in setup offshore company. I am individual mobile application developer and I have income from directly Apple USA which approximately $40k per month.

I am using Payoneer for my payments but I am not too much comfortable with them. I lived in Dubai 1 year ago and I have a bank account in UAE but it is personal account. I don't want to use it because probably it will create a problem with bank's policy.

Can you recommend me agency and setup/country?

Thank you very much
How much is your limit for corporation tax? There is always the possibility of setting up a company in Ireland (12.5% of corp. tax) or in the UK (19% of corp. tax with a promise that it will low down to 17% in 2020).

@rowena
If you're resident of a country where the tax agency is years behind or (if this still exist) allow such setup go with a tax-free solution.
But many people live in countries where you nowdays can not do biz with such setups without to got trouble, as they request to pay taxes where your permanent establishment reside.
Aside of this depending on business you will get problems if you sent or got money from tax-free destinations.

@rowena
If you're resident of a country where the tax agency is years behind or (if this still exist) allow such setup go with a tax-free solution.
But many people live in countries where you nowdays can not do biz with such setups without to got trouble, as they request to pay taxes where your permanent establishment reside.
Aside of this depending on business you will get problems if you sent or got money from tax-free destinations.
Absolutely, besides that, don't think that tax-free means no charge, some countries charge for an yearly tax, auditions, accounts, ....
Besides that, I insist that if you are creating an Mobile app it might be complicated for you finding a gateway if your company is located on Seychelles, for example.

@superman
I am resident and tax country is UAE which is tax-free(because I was in UAE for 2 years and just came back to my country and I need to stay my home country 181 days to change my tax residency status). Why do you think I will face problems for making bank transfers(as I mentioned before my tax residency is UAE) ?

Absolutely, besides that, don't think that tax-free means no charge, some countries charge for an yearly tax, auditions, accounts, ....
Besides that, I insist that if you are creating an Mobile app it might be complicated for you finding a gateway if your company is located on Seychelles, for example.
Yes of course tax-free means not everything is free I will face things like license cost etc.. but it is ok. Why do you think Seychelles is complicated ? I will have payments from USA(Apple INC) to Seychelles company. Thanks

@rowena
I did not mean this concretely for you, in your case if youre tax resident of UAE ask a tax professional from UAE. I have experience in a few european countries but none with UAE. If in UAE you don't got trouble regarding Seychelles company this is sure a possible way to go.
In the past I know that Apple accepted bank accounts and companies from mostly everywhere so you should check if this is still the case, I know that Google don't accept Seychelles.

@superman
I am resident and tax country is UAE which is tax-free(because I was in UAE for 2 years and just came back to my country and I need to stay my home country 181 days to change my tax residency status). Why do you think I will face problems for making bank transfers(as I mentioned before my tax residency is UAE) ?

Yes of course tax-free means not everything is free I will face things like license cost etc.. but it is ok. Why do you think Seychelles is complicated ? I will have payments from USA(Apple INC) to Seychelles company. Thanks
If you want to receive Paypal or any similar gateway through a company in Seychelles, you must have a bank account in the same Seychelles, otherwise it is likely to be rejected by the Gateway.

@rowena
I did not mean this concretely for you, in your case if youre tax resident of UAE ask a tax professional from UAE. I have experience in a few european countries but none with UAE. If in UAE you don't got trouble regarding Seychelles company this is sure a possible way to go.
In the past I know that Apple accepted bank accounts and companies from mostly everywhere so you should check if this is still the case, I know that Google don't accept Seychelles.

Thanks for the explanation. It looks like Seychelles is ok for me.
If you want to receive Paypal or any similar gateway through a company in Seychelles, you must have a bank account in the same Seychelles, otherwise it is likely to be rejected by the Gateway.
I think this is not related with my condition. I don't use any payment gateway.

Latest Threads