Our valued sponsor

marci18

Aug 27, 2019
Visit site
Dear All,

I would like to form a company with a following specs:

The product is a self made aluminium parts (special parts for diff cartypes).
The costumer will be located in the EU , so most of the costumers will pay with paypal in EUR. ( need a bank account)
There is no need for import because i will do the parts and i also located in the EU.

The most important specs which i would like to have :
- anonym director and shareholder
- bankaccount with credit card

First of all do you have any websites, which is good to read before i start ?
Do you have any tips and advice , which countries can be the best solution for me to found a company with a bank account ?
Also you can share with me websites who can establish a company like that.

Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum, you already found the website where you can find a lot of information if you use the Google search engine to search the forum!

In your situation I don't understand what your point is with the "anonym director and shareholder" if it is all legit business why you need that?

What are your objectives in regards to tax?

Dear Admin !

Could you send me which i can start which forum topics will be good ?

I do not want to connect this business with another of my businesses.

I would like to see all the options and after decide the pros and contras .

Thank you very much for your help.

@marci18 I would suggest you to have a local onshore company in your regular country and an offshore company in a well accepted offshore jurisdiction to drag out profits.
Because you already have the products in the EU and you ship them from there the authorities may ask where the products come from. But you have no import documents (not possible to fake them because they have chekable number) so you will get into trouble and pay even more. A fine (very high in Germany or Austria, other countries I don't know) + import tax + penalty interest and as an offshore company can't make invoices with VAT you have to pay back all the VAT for your customers because they didn't pay it.
However, I don't know how much shipments you think you gonna make a year, if it is just a few and you bring them to the post office yourself then you have a good chance to never get caught and you can do an offshore only construction. But if you want to have for example DHL come to your stock every day and take the parts with them then this won't work. Because you also have to think on how to make the contract with the shipping company etc. and how to handle returning packages. So you have a provable business operation in your country.
Better register a local company and drag out profits to your offshore company. As offshore jurisdiction I suggest the USA.
As you are selling aluminimum parts from which I guess are made with a CNC mill you have good options to invoice yourself with CNC software setup, 3D modelling, design licence cost per part, remote CNC software assitance and whatever comes in your mind what is a hardly provable service.